Chapter 12: Juvia and Lucy VS Vidaldus

Y/n's POV

I walk to look before anyone finds Jellal, I want to know the truth myself, the real truth. Jellal just can't change like this. He was different than everyone. He understood me. He was there for me. Only if I could go back in time and help them but I would make things much worse. I was struggling with my magic, unable to contain it. I was overflowing with magic; the main reason Acnologia made the bracelet for me but he always kept it safe. I was so shocked when he gave it to me, the day before he abandoned me.

Tears are flooding from my eyes; things have changed so much. It's all my fault. Why couldn't I control my magic? Acnologia helped me access my hidden magic and when I did, it was too much. I remember, my face was burning yet my body was ice cold. My memory was unstable. I screamed in pain. I had raided the whole forest, without knowing. I was as a human grenade, exploding time to time, destroying everything in my path.

If I had gone to help them, it would be a disaster, but I can't help but blame myself. Jellal went to help Erza because he couldn't save me and he didn't want her to have the same fate.

I hope things would have changed. I hope I could back if I could, I would but I can't. I can't change the past but I surely can change the future.

I wipe my tears and run to find Jellal. I knew he was watching me, I could feel it.

3rd person's POV

Belno casts her vote in favour of Etherion.

The ones against Siegrain's proposal argue that would cause the death of everyone in the tower, including the innocent bystanders, with Siegrain announcing that he is willing to take the risk. Eventually, also agrees to use the Etherion, with Jellal in his tower smiling and claiming that there is one more vote until everything ends.

Natsu's POV

Erza talks about Zeref and how the R-System is being used to resurrect him. She then explains that he was the cruellest and most powerful Dark Mage in history, and also the creator of , and probably , enraging Gray. Lucy then asks Erza," Why were you considered a traitor to your old friends?" I look at her curiously. "Jellal probably made up a lie about me" she answered. Shô then appears, having overheard everything Erza said, furious about Jellal manipulating him and his friends since he told them all that Erza planted bombs in their ships and that if Jellal hadn't noticed, everyone would have died. Jellal then made everyone get back to work on the tower, claiming it was a sign that the tower must continue to be built. Erza assures Shô she would never do that, confusing him. Simon then approaches the group, revealing that he knew Jellal was lying all along and that he always trusted Erza, who then comforts Shô saying she was too weak in the past but, is stronger now. Then they all decide to work together and stop Jellal.

After finally arriving at Millianna's room, I try on a cat-themed costume head, but soon find myself stuck. When Wally tries to ambush me again, I am saved by Millianna, who believes that I was a real cat, and doesn't want Wally to hurt me. Hehehe!

I was nearly killed again when Wally points a gun at my head, but Millianna stops him once again. Wally convinces Millianna that I was not, in fact, a cat. So, both of them start attacking me but I am saved by Happy this time. I later defeat both of them.

3rd Person's POV

Jellal then tells Vidaldus that Simon and Shô have betrayed them, but that he doesn't mind since this is also part of the game. Vidaldus just tells Jellal to hurry up with the ceremony, but he gives the former the job of fighting for him instead, with Vidaldus awakening his true form, and his allies, and appearing alongside him. Jellal then announces that it's their turn to move.