Chapter 67: Kyôka

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes slowly only to see a blurred vision. It seemed as though someone was standing in front of me. It is the same girl that kidnapped me.

"Finally, the princess is awake," she said, smirking evilly.

That's when I felt it. The pain. This girl was annoying, very annoying. I screamed. My body seemed dull. I couldn't feel anything.

"What do you want?" I managed to say, despite shaking due to the numbing pain.

She smirked, "Now, we're talking. I want to know where your little friend, Jellal, is,"

"Jellal? Why do you want to where he is?" I asked, shocked.

I felt stinging pain throughout my body again as I screamed. She pulled my chin and looked at me with a glare before replacing it with a ruthless smirk.

"I'm not here to answer your questions. You're here to answer mine. But I guess it wouldn't matter telling you. I'm sure you've heard of Face as a wizard saint, well, you see, Jellal is the third on the final seal of Face," she said, pulling back.

Now, it made sense. Face was an extremely dangerous and powerful weapon owned by the Council. If it were to be unsealed, it would nullify magic across the whole continent. Obviously, it wouldn't affect those without magic or those with abilities that are not magic like theirs as they use curses instead of magic.

"I-I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since the Games—ahh..." I screamed.

"Oh, I know that you know. So, don't pretend or I'll give you the most numbing pain where—" she was cut off as loud crashes can be heard.

She went outside to check the 'disturbance' as a pink frog accompanies me for the time being probably to keep watch on me.

Natsu's POV

Y/n had been captured and I couldn't do anything about it. I was completely useless. Her tears fell in my scarf as she passed out. Soon after, the darkness engulfed me, too. I was in the guild's infirmary when I woke up only to get the news that Y/n had been taken. Lucy and the others had passed out from the pain.

When they woke up, Y/n was gone and so was her kidnapper. I was gonna bring her back no matter the consequences. I wondered what they would do to her. My fists clenched at the very thought.

I would bring her back.

I'm coming, Y/n.

I rushed back to the place where Y/n was kidnapped and tracked her scent. I was so determined to find her that I was led directly to where she was. I caused a ruckus in a fit of rage. Suddenly, a weird-looking...creature appeared. He seemed surprised that I found this place, not that it mattered now, I was already there. I attacked him without a warning as we engaged in a duel.

I remembered hearing Y/n's scream just a second earlier. I attacked him with rage from her scream. I could smell her scent in this building. I was gonna get them back for it.

My chain of thoughts was interrupted as a man, this time a human, appeared. The creature I was fighting earlier seemed frightened by the man's presence. I put my full concentration on the man.

"Who are you?" I growled.

He ignored me, "Franmalth, tend to the ex-chairman," he ordered, ignoring my presence.

"I asked who you are. You smell very similar to my friend, Gray Fullbuster. Do you know him by any chance?" I asked with all seriousness.

His face turned into a disgusted one and before I knew it, I was frozen.

Y/n's POV

It seemed the 'disturbance' was gone. Kyôka was back. Let's just what happened after that was a blur.

3rd Person's POV

Jellal defeats the now free Oración Seis and offers them to join Crime Sorcière.

Crawford reveals to Franmalth that he found a way to transfer Jellal's Organic Link to himself via his Super Archive, piquing Franmalth's interest. At that moment, however, Kyôka arrives and kills Crawford, thereby unsealing Face.

With the third seal broken, Face begins to unseal itself; Cube reacts to such a thing rather violently. As the shaking progresses, Lisanna points Natsu, who were chained together, in the direction of a sword that can free them from their cell.

In Hell's Core, Lamy enters and heralds the revival of Jackal and Tempester, as well as the successful conversion of Minerva into a Demon, before going to Mirajane's tank and expressing her desire to modify her into something ugly.

With the explosion shaking the citizens of Magnolia, Kyôka congratulates Seilah on her act and remarks that their need to bring Cube to Magnolia was pointless. Before they can activate Face, Franmalth detects a large number of magical entities approaching Cube, warranting Kyôka's attention. A soldier then comes in and tells the three Demon Gates that three shadows are coming towards them, but Franmalth says that he detects many more. To end their confusion, Seilah displays Undercube and sees Fairy Tail's Exceed flying right towards them carrying cards. It is revealed that mere minutes earlier, Cana saved the entire guild by trapping them in her Magic Cards and having them be flown to Cube. With the Demon Gates now in a panic, a gravitational field is activated and the Exceeds are sucked into Undercube as the recently-deployed enemy approaches them; Cana releases everyone from her cards and they begin their counterattack.

Back at Hell's Core, Mirajane awakens, frightening Lamy, and tells her that her experiments have only served to strengthen her.

Y/n's POV

"Sis? Sis? Hey, you're finally awake. Want my help?" she said with her usual devilish smirk.

"What?" I asked, utterly confused.

But as soon as I opened my mouth, blood fell from my mouth. I cursed on my breath. I was a lot more injured than I thought. It was like a regular thing for me now.

"So, do you?" she asked, expectantly.

"What?" I repeated.

"Do you want my help?" She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Why would you wanna do that?" I asked, arching my eyebrows, even though I was dying for it.

"Because you're my sister. Now, watch how it's done," she winked and before I knew it something switched. Like a click.

Natsu's POV

We had successfully escaped as I followed Y/n's scent with Lisanna by my side. We saw the same girl we fought, entering Y/n's cell. We closely followed. I knew that it was not the time to make rash decisions. If we fail, who knows when we will get a second chance or even if we will? I had to save her at any cost but now I was not the only one, Lisanna was with me. I had to make sure she was okay.

As we went inside, we saw Y/n stretching as a dead pink frog laid beside her. She looked down at herself, noticing her torn outfit as she shook her head in dismay. She re-equipped in a grunge mini skirt with a chain on the side and a similar white button-up. Her hair was now wavy and gorgeous. She was wearing long black boots. As if just noticing that she wasn't alone, her head shot up to us and her kidnapper. She smirked.

Hope you enjoyed. Finally Y/n's sister makes her entrance. Things are gonna get interesting. Please vote and comment below what you think of the outcome.