Chapter 1 : The mission

Year X779

Erza's POV

Master has given me along with Natsu, Gray and Laxus a mission to destroy a huge amount of magic source felt from the northern part of their village. It is coming from a young girl but they are not sure if such a young girl can possess such great amount of magic. Even though, no one has been harmed still they want to avoid danger. The job was of 2,000,000 jewels. After reading the request, the master told me, "While taking those brats with you, don't cause too much ruckus and don't kill the girl. Bring her here. I want to talk to her or even make her a member of this guild. You see, she is not that bad. But, she is crazy strong. So I wanted you to take Laxus with you. The girl is your age and is rumored to be a dragon slayer. And here is where Natsu comes in handy. And remember, DON'T HURT HER. That's all, now go". As he finished, I left his office and went to find Laxus. As I went, I saw him sitting on a chair with his headphones on his ears. He looked at me and told that he knew of the mission and suggested to go at 9 tomorrow. I nodded and went to find Natsu, Happy and Gray and told them about the mission and the time suggested by Laxus. They simply nodded with a salute and yelled a "Yes" as I walked away. 'Tomorrow, something big is going to happen. I can feel it' I thought as I walked away.

The Next day

Everyone had arrived on time at the train station. I was glad. We headed towards the train with Natsu bickering about how it was a death train while Happy was sighing. I carried him and dumped him in the window seat and I sat opposite to him. Gray sat beside me and Happy on my lap. Laxus sat beside Natsu with an annoyed face after seeing the young fire dragon slayer puking his gut out everywhere.

Timeskip

As we reached the destination, we went to the house of the head of the village. He welcomed us with a great smile and told us about the situation. "The magic source mentioned in the request is from a girl about your age. She is a skilled wizard with great potential. Our villagers even think of her as a god. But, she has lost control a few times and we are scared of the danger. So, we went want you to eliminate her". This struck Natsu's nerve, "Didn't you say she was like a god to you. How could you say to kill her so easily? She helped you uncountable times. Even though, she lost control it does not mean we have to kill her. She didn't harm you, did she? Forget it, we don't want your money. We will take her with us to our guild". He said as he walked away. We final glared the man as we too went out.

3rd person's POV

Meanwhile, in the northern part of the forest, a girl was training, in the process she had ruined the whole forest. After the training, she went to sleep in the branch of a large tree. She had completely destroyed the place. The place she was in was so dark you would not if it was day or night.

Erza's POV

After getting ready, we headed to the northern part of the village. There was a big forest. We decided to go there as Natsu said he could feel a great magic from there.

3rd person's POV

The young wizards and the exceed went deep in the forest. As they reached the middle, they could feel the magic getting nearer. More deep they went, the forest was destroyed like a tornado hit it. When they reached a certain big tree, they felt the magic source get strong. The wizards looked at the branch of the tree to find a young girl sleeping there. She fit the description given by the head of the village. But, they could not get a better view so they were not sure. After examining the girl, Natsu went closer despite the warnings given by Erza. He was looking at her and turned to tell Erza that nothing will happen but suddenly he felt a kick from above him and fell from the tree to the hard ground. All the wizards except Laxus screamed his name as Happy went to see his condition. He could barely stand. The place where he fell there was a big hole. "How can someone be this strong only in their childhood?" they thought. Then the girl jumped on the ground and glared at them that could kill. "Who are you? Were you sent to kill me or capture me to use my power or something like those before?" she asked with a really scary and angry voice. "No, we just want to talk to you," Erza said. "That's what they said," she said as she summoned a katana and cut at them but they all dodged it as Happy carried Natsu. When they looked, the whole place was cut to half till as far as their eyes could go. "Let's see what we have here a re-equip mage, lightning mage, ice mage, fire dragon slayer and his exceed. What an easy bunch! I never thought I would meet another dragon slayer. Well, not in this bunch" she said with a creepy smirk. "How about we finish this quickly? Open the gate to the Dragon Realm, I summon Aria, the queen of water dragons" she said as a brown key appears in her head that gave a blue magic circle. The ends of her h/c hair had turned brown and a bit blue at the lower parts that were quite visible. Her eyes were closed but when she opened them they were sky blue.

Then suddenly, a large white dragon with blue scales roared. She was standing on the top of it. She jumped on the ground as the wizards stared at awe. "Go, Aria. Finish them," she ordered as the dragon let out a battle cry and flew towards the group.

The group lay defeated on the ground. They could barely move a muscle but still, they were watching the girl who thought they were dead. "Thanks, Aria. You have been a great help. How are others?" she said with a genuine smile. 'She is so pretty' the boys thought. The girl's hair and eyes had changed to the normal color. "Welcome princess or should I say, empress. Miss, you will be an empress. Aren't you excited? Oh, they are all fine. And are waiting for another chance to get to serve you, my highness". "Geez, why do you all have to be so formal. Call me Y/n. And without my dad, I am not excited". "Miss, I cannot call you that you are the EMPRESS". The wizards were happy to know her name and about the information. "Y/n, how could you leave me?" a grey-furred exceed as it flew towards the girl and sat on her head. "Oh! I am sorry. I completely forgot." she said with a big grin. "Hmph" "I said I am sorry" "No, you did it on purpose. Wait, what happened here?" "Oh, yeah. You can go Aria" the girl said as the dragon nodded and disappeared. "Oh, she was here. I didn't notice"."You were too busy scolding me. How would you notice? Anyways, these guys came to capture me or somethin' like that. I simply injured them bad or maybe they are dead"."No, we aren't" Natsu said as he tried to stand up to which he miserably failed as fell to the ground and he growled. "But we came to take you to our guild. We didn't want to harm you. I am sorry about your dragon. Mine also left me two years ago. Your life here is no good. You can join our guild. We are like a family there. Our master also wanted you to join. You didn't seem like a bad person no matter how mean you acted. And, I was right. Let's go" he finished as he lend a hand for her to take. She didn't realize she was crying. 'How could someone be so nice to me and in this situation. What did I do?' She thought and said, "Sorry" in the tiniest whisper but still, all the wizards could hear. They all were crying at this sad moment but had a grin.

Y/n's POV

"Oh! Y/n, I am so happy for you. You made other friends. Let's go to their guild" Mini, my exceed jumped with joy. "Haha wait. Let me heal them and the forest first" I said as I rubbed my tears. I kept my hands as sea green colored aura surrounded me. My hair ends and eye color turned the same color. The destroyed parts of the forest and those wizards started glowing the same color. "Heal" I whispered which I am sure everyone heard. The forest started to heal as well as those wizards. I kept my hand down and looked at them and mouthed a 'sorry'. To which they said, "it's fine". My hair and eyes turned normal color as they and the forest were completely healed. "Wow, amazing. I am healed. It's like nothing happened" the pinkie yelled to which I smiled. "Oh, yeah. Let's go" he said as he turned to you. "Yeah, let's go. C'mon, Mini"."Aye" she yelled as she flew on my head.

Timeskip

I was sitting beside Natsu who was puking everywhere. "Wait," I said as a misty like thing surrounded my hand. It was a sea green color. I healed him well for this ride. He was shocked when he was not feeling like puking anymore. "Wow!" he exclaimed. Then, he enjoyed the whole ride talking about this and that.

We reached a building that had 'Fairy Tail' printed on a board. So, this is the place. This is where the adventure begins. I walk inside. Everyone turns to me. Erza introduces me. We had exchanged our names and identities on the train but I didn't tell them my dragon's real name.

I was standing outside the room of the master. I breathed and went inside with Mini. He welcomed me and offered a chair for me to sit as Mini sat on my lap. I told him about my past and how my dragon was Acnologia, the king of dragons. He looked a bit shocked when I told that to him so I decided to continue."Even though, people told me he is bad I still love him cause he rescued me and loved me. He raised me and trained me. I am what I am now and what I will be because of him. He is my father. And I love him more than anything in the world". I didn't realize I was on the verge of tears at that point. I told him to keep it a secret. He nodded. I informed him that I told the others that my dad was Typhon. And to tell the others the same.