Chapter 9 : Loke

Y/n's POV

Natsu, Happy, Mini and I walked together to our guild. I was really excited to be finally able to help instead of sitting in the corner watching others mess things up, especially Natsu and Happy. If I could help I'm sure half of the construction work would have been completed by now.

Few hours later

I was in charge of cutting wood. So, I summoned a sword with sharp edges and started cutting wood from trees. And in a matter of few minutes, I was done. "Wow.... It's done? You are so amazing!" Lucy said, praising me. "Oh, that's nothing" I said, blushing.

Later that day

Most of the work was finished; I still felt that I couldn't help much. If all my magic was restored then this construction work would have completed in no time, but it's fine though, all of us are having fun in the construction work. I didn't realize it was already evening, so I took Mini and headed towards my home. "Y/n!! Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. I looked back to see who it was and it was Natsu and Happy flying right above him. "Natsu? What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering if I could walk you home?" Natsu said, surprisingly he was nervous for some reason. "Why, are you scared someone is going to kidnap me?" I joked. "No. it's not. It's just..."he said, trailing off. "Save your breath, Dragneel. I was just joking" I said, smiling. He then started to smile as well. God, he's really cute.

We walked towards my home joking and laughing. It was fun. I really missed his goofiness and all the fun we had together. After we reached my home, we bid our goodbyes and went our own ways.

Few days later

I was just getting ready for the day when I hear a knock on the door. Mini goes to open thee door. "Natsu? Happy? Gray? Erza? Lucy? What are you all doing here?" I hear her ask. "We were wondering if you and Y/n wuld like to join us on a mission." "Wait.. let me ask Y/n" Mini came upstairs where I was making the bed.

Natsu's POV

"Y/n? Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza and Lucy were asking if we wanted to go on a mission with them. So, what do you want me to say?" I was hoping Y/n would say 'yes'. It had been a long time since we all went on a mission together. Then, I heard Y/n's voice say, "I don't know. Do you want to go?" She sounded bored like she didn't want to go at all. She was upstairs on her room. "Let's go! I miss going on missions with them" "Fine" she said, bored. "Since, we don't have anything else to do, let's go" she said. I heard footsteps of Y/n as she came down the stairs. She was still on her PJs, they were cute tho. She was wearing black cropped shirt and shorts. They were silk matching PJs. Suddenly, she realized her outfit and she re-equipped into white oversized T-shirt tucked in some shorts with a pair of white sneakers. Her hair was straight before and now it had some cute waves at the end. She was looking perfect, literally. She even re-equipped Mini into cute pair of white shirt and black skirt with cute black shoes. I don't remember what she was wearing before though, I didn't pay much attention. "Let's go!" Y/n said, signaling us when we were all busy admiring her magic and beauty. "Where? Oh, yeah" Gray said, realizing. "So, what's the mission about?" We head towards our destination while explaining to her what the mission was and joke all the way.

Y/n's POV

As we reach Balsam Town for our mission, we spot Loke and we start sharing pleasantries with him, until he sees Lucy and starts mumbling some excuses and immediately runs away. I wonder what that's about. Maybe because of his past with some celestial wizard but he never opened about it, so I thought it was some past relationship problem.

During the night

I was bored because of the pillow fight that I decide to go out for some fresh air. Lucy, Happy, Mini and Plue decide to escape with me. Lucy and Plue go on their own way while the rest of us go on the other direction.