Chapter 62: Rebellion of the Celestial Spirits

Y/n's POV

I groaned, looking at her.

She smirked, "I'm glad we have this love-hate relationship. Most humans are so clingy and ugh......" she shuddered at the thought. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic explanation.

"Now, enough of your drama. Why am I here?" I asked, arching my eyebrows at her.

She shrugged.

I scoffed, "You sure you don't know? Cause the last I remember, you know everything and when I saw everything, I mean everything,"

She laughed, "Oh, sister, you never fail to flatter me. Fine, let me give you a hint. It has something to do with the Eclipse Gate,"

"It was destroyed,"

She had a devilish smirk on her face. She got up from her throne and walked towards me. Her red gown following behind her. I hated to admit it, she looked hot. I never knew I could look that hot, again we're the same person. She was wearing a red gown with a slit on her thigh, it was very long that it slid behind her as she walked. It was revealed at the back, but it was perfect for her. It showcased her curves and highlighted her features. She had great taste in clothes. There was something about her that even though we're practically the same person, she looked way hotter and sexy. She was confident about her looks. She knew she was hot as hell. Plus, she had this badass vibe which her hotter like she could get any hot. I felt ashamed complimenting her, it was as if I was complimenting myself. But even though we're the same, we're so different. It is astonishing how different we are and how same we are at the same time.

Now, back to her looks, she did not look exactly the same as me. She had different eyes. They were black on the outside and red on the inside. They were yet so cool, almost making me want to steal them. Her icy glare, devilish smirk, overflowing confidence, walk, talk, everything screamed bad-ass.

Okay, fine, I was jealous, jealous of someone I once hated and couldn't stand. I mean I still do. I couldn't help the jealousy. I liked that she had no care in the world while I was overthinking every shitty move I made. She was so confident and that made her powerful, yeah, she was bad and one of the worst people in the world but that didn't stop me from wanting to exchange my lives with her. I was no different from her. I was the reason she even existed. The feelings she was made because of existed within me. And there was one thing more, my dad. I would do anything for him, making me no different from her. I was as selfish and cold-hearted as her, it was only a matter of time before we turned into one.

Yeah, one person cannot have two personalities, one has to go and we both knew very well which one would go.

Suddenly, I felt a hand waving at me, pulling me from my chain of thoughts. I looked up at her instantly.

"Earth to my sister,"

I rolled my eyes.

"You know, you should stop rolling your eyes so much, it might—"

"Since when do you care?" I cut her off.

"Ouch, that hurts," she said, dramatically, squeezing her heart before laughing like a maniac.

"Come on, tell me why I am here?" I asked, annoyed at her childish behaviour.

She licked her lips, "Anger, that is one of my favourite feelings. Every bit of it makes me shiver. You know you are 20% stronger when you're angry and you wanna know how, cause when you're angry, you start taking my power and merging into me. Now, you don't look so shocked, we both know very well which one would go," she said, taking words straight out of my mind.