Chapter 71: Mard Geer

(Photo: Mard Geer's Etherious form)

Y/n's POV

I kicked him as he fell to the ground, blood spilling from his mouth. I kept kicking him as he laid on the floor. I smirked, watching him cough up blood. I laughed like a maniac and continued beating the shit out of him. I was enjoying it. I was getting breathless, so I stopped to watch his expression. He laughed much to my confusion.

"Enjoying the demon power, are we?" he said cockily.

I froze. I was, I was enjoying it. I was enjoying his pain, every bit of it.

He took the opportunity to kick me in the leg, making me fall to the ground as he used his magic to engulf me in thorns. He got up, dusting himself as the thorns exploded soon reaching towards me. I moved to try to get out of its grasp, but the thorns' grip on me got only tighter.

I watched as a bright light consumed my vision before my whole body was engulfed by it. All I felt was the pain as I screamed.

But the impact never came. To my shock, Sting and Rogue stepped in.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, we did learn from you to never leave a man behind, especially if they are your allies," Sting said with a grin.

"Woman," I corrected.

"You get the gist," he said.

"But this is dangerous. He is plenty strong. You guys can't handle him. I told you to run," I said.

"Yeah, you also told us you could handle him, but from what I saw you were far from handling him," Rogue chimed in.

"No, it's just...I was. This form is hard, it's just not what I'm used to," I said, slowly, looking at the ground.

"Are you guys are just gonna talk or fight?" Mard Geer, lunging at Sting, hitting him at the gut and kicking Rogue in the face. He came for me, but I ducked.

"Demon Empress Form!" I chanted as extreme pain engulfed me. The demon race hated me but loved my sister. They only obeyed my comments because I was their empress. We had completely different personalities that contrast with each other but with my sister, they bond very well. On the other hand, I do very well with the angel clan, but demons are powerful than angels and angels powerful than god. I know it doesn't make sense, but sadly that's the truth.

Gods don't use much magic, so I could not learn god slaying though it is powerful. Angels don't use too many harmful spells as they believe in peace, but on the other hands, demonic power is destructive. It has no limits. It is the strongest.

I could never master it because you need to bond with your magic but I can never do that with demonic magic. I fell on my knees.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Sting asked.

"Y-Yeah. I just need some time," I said.

I was feeling so many scary and negative emotions. It was like the magic was trying to control me. All the sadness, guilt, anger, was filled with it. To control it, I had to change my whole personality. It was impossible, but the power, it was majestic.

"Angel Empress Form," I screamed as a white light engulfed me. It was bright enough for all to see.

As the light disappeared, I was wearing a white dress like a wedding gown with a flower crown on my head. Large white wings appeared in my back, spreading widely.

It felt better, way better. Positive light illuminating all over me.

"Excalibur!" I chanted as thousands of swords appeared around me and as I pointed towards Mard Geer, in the speed of light, it went for Mard Geer.