•CHAPTER 57•

'Sorting ceremony'

---

"Good evening, children," Dumbledore greeted, mountains of food placed on the four wooded tables, the students chatter dying down into a silent echo. Cedric surrounded by multiple fellow Hufflepuff, supporting the colour of black and yellow. The new of Amora's return had travelled around the school, some not even knowing her.

"Now, we have two changes in staffing this year, we're welcoming back Professor Silvanus Kettleburn, who's taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid was on temporary leave."

Cedric shot a look at the twins from the other side of the room, knowing it's something to do with the order or the ministry.

"We'd also like to introduce our new defence against the dark arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge."

Most students whispered, commenting on her appearance, causing Cedric and his friends to snicker, "she looks like a highlighted, it makes my eyes hurt."

Dumbledore was rudely cut off my the human sized highlighter by putting her bag in the table with a screechy giggle.

Umbridge smirked, "thank you headmaster! For them lovely word, and how lovely to see all your bright, happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all gonna get on very well!"

"Can't imagine that," one of the Hufflepuff boys whispered, making Cedric smile.

"The ministry of magic has always considered the considered the education of young witches and wizards to be considered of vital importance. Although each headmaster has brought new to this historic school."

Umbridge smile was full of toxic liquid, "lets use perverse what must be done. Perfecting was can be perfected."

Dumbledore led a applause as she took her seat, "thank you, Professor Umbridge that was really illuminating but their is one other announcements! A fellow students from last year is returning, a exchanged student from France and the sister of the Beauxbaton champion, please welcome Miss. Amora Delacour."

Amora walked down towards the front of the room, multiple eyes on her, but when she caught the sight of Cedric she gave him a flirty wave not break eye contact.

"Who the hell is that?" one of Cedric friends, Mark Jones exclaimed, Cedric not breaking eye contact.

"That my girl," Cedric smirked proudly, many looking at him in shock. They knew that he's was in a relationship but they never knew that she was a good look as he said.

"Miss Delacour, please take a seat," Professor McGonagall smiled, everyone's eyes plastered on Amora tiny figure.

The brown dusty hat was placed on Amora's neath groomed hair, the voice made her heart jump slightly, "Miss Delacour, a smart mind I've got no doubts, but a pure heart, full of loyalty and honest, better make it..."

"HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat yelped, Amora smiled grew at the sight as the Hufflepuff table yelling and clapping in excitement, Amora walked over to the table gleaming seeing her robes change colour, the Hufflepuff crest appearing along path her tie.

Cedric moved over slightly making room next to Him giving her room to sit down next to him. Cedric reached out his palm for her to take, she grasped his hand as she climbed over the bench to sit.

"Welcome to Hufflepuff love," Cedric smiled, kissing her cheek, making her smile tucking her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Thanks!"