5.3K 98 84

Jersey squirms in her place on the couch, whining quietly to herself. All her boyfriends are busy, Michael's playing video games, Ashtons cooking, calums at the store, and Lukes in the shower.

But Jersey wants attention- a very specific type of attention. She's horny, to be blunt. She squirms and whines for a few more minutes before being struck with an idea and jumping up, running to the bathroom lukes showering in and quietly opening the door. "Lukey?" She asks.

"Yeah baby? What's up?" He asks.

"I want attention." She answers as she steps in and closes the door behind her. Luke chuckles.

"I'll be out ina sec, my love." Jersey ignores this and starts slowly taking off her clothes, opening the shower door and slipping in behind him- which of course doesn't go unnoticed because of his excellent hearing and he turns and raises an eyebrow at the girl, chuckling.

Jersey quickly hugs around lukes waist, pressing herself close to his front to hide herself, feeling a little bit shy all the sudden even though they've all already seen all of it. "Hi baby." Luke greets and she looks up at him, puckering up her lips.

Luke gladly leans down and kisses her for a good thirty seconds before picking her up, letting her legs wrap around him and leaning her against the shower wall as the water falls on them keeping them warm and Luke moves his attention to her neck.

"Is there a specific reason you're interrupting my shower, my love?" He hints and the girl blushes.

"Like i said, I want attention." She mumbles and whimpers as Luke nibbles her neck.

"What kind of attention, baby?" Luke asks the girl pouts.

"Don't be mean." She whines and Luke chuckles.

"Okay, you tell me to stop if you get uncomfortable, okay?" She nods quickly and Luke smiles moving his kisses downwards as he helped the girl up higher, lips reaching her breasts and sucking lightly around, enough to leave light marks. Lukes weary as he proceeds because he knows none of them has gone this far with her.

"Is it okay if I touch you down here, Babygirl?" He asks gently and Jersey blushes but nods, then answering verbally 'yeah.' Becaus she knows he'll tell her to. She absent mindedly thinks that it's sweet that he asked rather than just assuming she'd say no if she wasn't okay with it.

The blonde goes back to kissing her neck as he takes the hand off her hip, leaving her weight against his hips, the shower, and his other arm under her- hes plenty strong enough to hold her that way, but she still feels a bit unstable- she doesn't say anything about it though, focused elsewhere. His other hand rubs her hip and down her stomach before coming to gently rub her clit, making her immediately moan.

The two don't notice at first, but the water progressively gets colder and Jersey eventually shivers, getting distracted from lukes ministrations.

"L-lu?" She asks and Luke pulls away from her neck to look at her, pausing.

"Ca-sorry, can we move to your room? It's cold." She mumbles awkwardly and Luke- who hadn't noticed, smiles and nods, turning off the water. He grabs his towel off the hanger and wraps it around the girl, not bothering with fetching another for himself as he quickly carries her to his room, not wanting to get noticed because he doesn't want Jersey to feel embarrassed.

The blonde throws the girl on the bed and she giggles as he crawls over her, attaching their lips.

He continues rubbing her as she whimpers and he again starts moving downwards with his kissing and sucking and biting, reaching her tummy when he feels her tense.

"Love, is this okay? If I use my mouth?" She bites her lip, face bright red, before shaking her head.

"Um, maybe next time?" She offers and he smiles, coming back up to look her in the eyes.

"That's okay sweetheart, Thankyou for telling me. Whenever you're ready." He says, kissing her again and continuing to rub her. He pulls away and sits up, continuing to rub circles on her clit as he brings the other hand to her as well and slips a finger into her slowly, pumping for a minute until she relaxes and loosens enough for him to slip in a second, and he begins curling his fingers inside her as he rubs her clit, her moans and whines getting progressively louder.

"L-lu, Lukey- ah, oh god." She whines, gripping the sheets and pillows around her as Luke watches her closely, taking in her beautiful face and body and sounds.

"You gonna cum for me sweetheart?" He asks softly and she whines and nods.

"Y-yeah please-" shes cut off with a moan as luke starts moving a bit faster and suddenly her body starts spasming, hips and chest bucking and moans flying from her mouth. Luke slows down as she comes down from her high and then stops, leaning down to kiss her neck again as she pants.

"D-do you want help?" She asks shyly, glancing down at lukes hard and large member.

"If you'd like to babe, otherwise I can take care of it." He says and she bites her lip.

"Teach me?" She asks and he chuckles, sitting up and pulling her up. She's quick to get a hand around him and stroke and he chokes at the sudden touch and hums. "Mhm, the-the head is the most sensitive so-FUCK Babe-" at the information she had immediately focused a large amount of attention on the head.

"You're a natural." He chuckles, panting as she goes back to stroking the whole thing. "Y-you can twist- yeah... fuck sweetheart, so good." The girl brings the other hand up to wrap it around his head and focus it there as the other hand continues pumping his length.

"Oh my god baby you're so good, fuck, shit." Jerseys eyes widen as she feels his cock twitch in her hands and sees his balls draw up and tighten, wondering what it means.

"Close, Babygirl..." Luke warns and she giggles. She tightens her hands the slightest and copies Luke I'm going a bit faster and in no time at all he's cumming and the girls a bit surprised at the amount he produces. She doesn't have any reference to know what's normal, but it seems like a lot.

Luke lays panting as the girl grimaces and looks at her hand that's covered in stuff and Luke chuckles breathlessly, grabbing the towel and tossing it to her. She wipes her hand and then Luke uses it to clean himself up.

Luke quickly gets dressed and then puts the girl in a pair of his boxers and t shirts, helping her stand and laughing when her legs are wobbly and picking her up, carrying her out.

"Hope you guys are hungry." Ashton says and Michael laughs.

"I'm sure they are after all that exertion." He quips and Jersey blushes and giggles as Luke sets her in Michael's lap, the blonde rolling his eyes.

"You're just jealous because I got an awesome handjob- seriously awesome- I mean-"

"Shut up." Jersey huffs, blushing.