5.8K 114 23

It's kinda short and I switched POVs again on accident but I really wanted to update Bc I know y'all want it so here ya go let me know what you think.
When jersey wakes up she's being held tightly and rocked back and forth. she smiles, snuggling into the familiar scent. She hears the whispering that was going on around her stop.

"Babygirl?" She hears a soft voice ask and she hums, and then she's being held tighter and she feels more people surrounding her and kissing her cheeks and head. She giggles softly. She feels warm and fuzzy and happy and very sleepy.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? Do you feel okay? We're so sorry baby." I frown and pull back, looking into ashtons eyes as he holds me and then at the other worried looking boys.

"I feel fine, is everything okay? Why are you sorry?" I question, glancing nervously between t he four boys.

"You don't remember anything?" Cal asks. I frown and think. I remember my pretty dress that I don't seem to be wearing anymore, now I'm in pajamas, and I don't know when I changed. I remember the boys being protective, but not much after that. I frown.

"I remember going to the pack gathering, but I don't remember coming home or changing. did I fall asleep or something?" I look between them trying to read their expressions as they do that thing where they look at each other and seem to ha be a conversation through eye contact.

"Something like that." Luke bites his lip and sighs. He kisses my cheek and runs his fingers through my hair, smiling sympathetically.

"What happened?" The boys glance at each other again before seeming to decide on something. I frown, wondering what's wrong.

"Well, um, we accidentally left you alone for a couple minutes at the gathering because we thought you were following us but then when we realized you weren't with us we started looking for you and someone told us they saw you with someone and you were calling for us, and we found you with this guy from the pack in a room and you were knocked out. He drugged your drink I guess, but we got there before anything really happened." Luke explains in a soft voice as I listen and frown. Why don't I remember him? Drugged? He was going to...

"I don't remember anything about that." I look down, confused and unsure what to feel. My chest feels tight but at the same time it doesn't feel real, it just seems like a story, because I cannot remember a single thing.

"Are you okay, baby?" Michael questions. They all speak softly like they're afraid I'm going to fall apart and shatter like glass.

"I don't know. It doesn't really feel like anything happened. What happened to the guy?" Who is the guy? Do they know him? I have so many questions but I'm scared to ask.

"Don't worry about that, sweetheart. He's dealt with." I look up at the words. There are things I don't doubt these wolf boys would do to protect me and I wonder exactly what they did.

"Dealt with? Did you kill him!?"

"No, baby. Like Ash said, don't worry about it. What's important is no one is ever gonna touch you again because we're never letting you out of our sight." Luke comforts.  Someone's rubbing my back and all eyes are staring intensely at me and I'm simultaneously overwhelmed and feel like i should be more upset than I am that o was almost raped.

"How- how far did he get?" I mumble, kinda scared to know. The boys have another eye contact conversation before turning back to me.

"He had just gotten you um, undressed when we got there. I'm so sorry bunny, we shoulda kept a better eye on you, but I promise nothing like that will ever happen again." Calum assures, kissing my head.

"Are you upset, Jersey?"

"No, I'm okay. I don't remember it and you guys saved me before anything bad happened. I'm okay." I smile softly, leaning back into ashtons chest as he holds me. All the thinking and probably the drugs that haven't worn off are making me tired. "I wanna go back to sleep." I mutter, breathing on ashtons comforting scent.

"Okay baby, go ahead. It's like 2 am, we should sleep too." Luke says, and suddenly I'm being lifted up a taken to my bed where we all go to sleep, and despite everything I feel safe with my boys. They didn't mean to leave me and I know they wouldn't have ever purposefully let me out of sight or let anything happen and I'm sure they'll never let anything happen again, and I will not let go of them if we go out again. I feel assured and safe and comfortable and happy and warm and I'm sure that's not how I should feel in this situation but maybe it's partially whatever he put in my drink affecting me.

So what do you think?