3K 58 18

Jersey skips down the stairs with a smile, coming into the kitchen to greet her boyfriends with a kiss.

"Good morning! Whatcha doin?" She asks and they smile at her bright attitude.

"Cookin, what are you feeling like for breakfast baby cakes?" Ashton response as she wraps her arms around his waist from behind and rests her head on his back.

"Careful love, the oil-"

"Fuck! Owwy!" She whines as she gets popped on the arm with a splash of hot oil from the sausages frying on the stove. Ashton quick to put the spatula down and turn to her, grabbing her arm and inspecting before rubbing over and kissing the spot and then her head.

"Are you okay princess?" He asks and she pouts, then giggles.

"I'm fine, just hurt a lil. Thankyou." She replies and he nods, turning back to the food as she skips over to plop down in mikeys lap who grunts at the unexpected weight and then smiles.

"Okay baby, but try not to cuss, alright?" Ashton says and she glances at him but ultimately ignores him, turning back to Mikey.

"Gmorning Mikey." She greets, kissing his nose and he smiles.

"Good morning sunshine, you're in a good mood, hm?" Michael chuckles and she grins and accepts the lip peck he so gracefully puckers up obnoxiously big for, giggling at his loud "mwah!"

Jersey hops to the next mate, who she has to crawl up onto for attention as he's focused on something on his phone screen.

"Cali. Caliiii. Calum. Clam. Why aren't you paying attention to me. Caaaallllluuuummm." She huffs when he chuckles but continues to ignore her, telling her to give him a moment.

"Fuck." She says and giggles when all eyes snap to her with frowns.

"Much better." She says and puckers up her lips towards the Maori.

"Don't curse, little girl." Calum says and pecks her lips.

"Do something about it." She teases and he rolls his eyes and pinches her thigh, making her pout because that is not what she meant.

"Hey Babygirl, what about me? Get your cute little butt over here." Luke says and she giggles and wiggles down from calum and scurries over to her blonde mate, straddling his lap.

"Gmorning Lukey." She grins and pecks his lips.

"Gmorning princess, how'd you sleep?"

"Good. Ida been better if someone's Wolfy ass wasn't in my face the whole time." She snickers and looks at calum, referring to how he'd shifted in his sleep and been laying sideways in bed near her head, sticking out her tongue at him.

"Jersey, knock it off." Ashton scolds and jersey turns to stick her tongue out at him too, though he doesn't see as he's facing the stove. Luke, however, smacks her thigh.

"Hey!" She whines, pretending to be offended. She tries to climb off lukes lap and whines when he won't let her go.

"I think you need to say sorry for how you've been acting this morning before I let you go do anything else." He says in a stern tone and jersey grins mischievously.

"Well I'm not sorry, and you're not the boss of me." She smiles wickedly and Luke raises an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused!" She wriggles away with a giggle and immediately gets caught by Calum who pulls a chair into a corner and sits her on it.

"Well then you can just wait there and be bored until either your sorry or breakfast is ready."

"I don't want to! You can't make me." She tries to stand and Calum places his hands on her hips and pushes her back down. Michael sighs and stands, disappearing for a moment before coming back with the cuffs luke had used to put her in timeout once.

"Are you going to behave while I put these on you and be allowed to sit in your chair or am I going to have to put you on your knees like last time?" He asks with a stern face and calm voice and jersey whines and kicks.

"I don't want a timeout!" She protests.

"Too bad, youre being naughty so you're getting one and if you keep arguing you're getting a spanking instead." Jersey grins at that.

"No! Let me go! Let me go!" She shrieks and the boys look at her, all seeming to catch on.

"You kinky little shit." Michael chuckles and jersey looks at him with wide eyes.

"Ah, that explains why she's being so naughty even though she's in a good mood." Ashton hums.

"If you want a spanking then just say that brat." Luke calls her out and she blushes, tilting her head down.

"But since you didn't, you don't get one. You're just getting a timeout." Calum decides, taking the cuffs from Michael and moving the girl out of the chair and onto the floor on her knees.

"Nooo! Cali!" She complains, pouting.

"Sorry princess, can't reward you for being naughty. Maybe Next time you'll just ask for what you want instead of breaking rules." He tsks as he puts the cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

"No fair." She pouts and he rolls his eyes.

"Quit arguing or I'm adding time. You have twenty minutes." He informs before kissing her head and going to sit down, the boys starting a conversation as if she's not there.

Jersey whines, this is much less comfortable than when she was on carpet and that wasn't fun either. She's already sore after five minutes.

"Hush babe." Michael scolds quietly when she whines louder.

"It hurts." She whines.

"It's meant to. Now quiet or I'll gag you." Jersey frowns and shuts up.

Twenty minutes passes
excruciatingly slowly and the boys start eating without her before a timer goes off and Michael comes to remove the bindings and lifts her up, sitting her in his lap to eat as she pouts and he rubs her knees, whispering encouragements like "I know, but you did so good, good girl. All done now. I'm sorry."