5.4K 117 36

"Can I go see them now? Please? Lukey? Ashy? Cmon they're being quiet, please? I miss them." Jerseys been whining all day. She didn't see them after the afternoon yesterday when they first disappeared to calums room and it's now the evening of the next day, the girl is persistent, and they have little strength against her big begging eyes and whimpers and sweet kisses.

"Let me see baby. Stay here." The blonde makes sure Ashton is holding the girl so she can't follow him as he goes back to calums room with the key and unlocks it, peaking in. They both look exhausted but Calum still looks rather lustful.

"Hey, how are you guys?" He asks quietly. Michael groans annoyedly and Calum chuckles.

"Fine. What's up?" The Maori answers before releasing a yawn.

"Bunny misses you two, she's asking if you're ready for a visit." Luke says gently, gauging calums reaction. He knows what calums answer will be, whether he's actually ready or just driven by hormones, but it's how he reacts and what Michael thinks that will decide.

"Yeah, yeah I wanna see her, I'm fine. Call her in." Calum smiles gently, clearly longing but not seeming too horribly lustful.

"Calum, are you sure man?" Michael asks and Luke frowns. He doesn't wanna risk anything, it could go wrong and she could get hurt.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I want her." Calum persists.

"But you don't wanna hurt her. You're tired and not horny enough?" Michael asks and Calum growls and hit and rolls his eyes.

"No, yes, I'm fine. I won't hurt her. Cmon, hurry." He demands and Luke raises an eyebrow, considering what to do.

Finally he sighs. "Baby!" He calls and hears her little feet come running. The smell hits her and she gulps, a wave of pleasure coming over her and making her shudder. She sighs at the feeling overwhelming her before continuing, trying to squeeze past Luke into the room.

Luke lets her but keeps her close as she runs to the bed and crawls on, immediately crawling onto calums chest, straddling his legs, and laying down to cuddle, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

"Missed you." She mumbles and Calum hums.

"I missed you too babydoll. You gonna go say hi to Mikey?" She nods and crawls over to him, he smiles and embraces her. Luke thinks it's a good sign that claims not hogging her and willing her to leave him to say hello to mike. However, Michael was able to sneak out when Calum fell asleep for a few hours last night and cuddle her for a while so she's not been without him for long. She noticed the smell then, too but it's much stronger and more effective on her now.

After a hug and quick kiss she crawls back onto calum and cuddles and Luke watches the two closely and anxiously. Somethings giving him an uneasy feeling. He's surprised to realize it's not Calum who begins to lose self control and act out. He sees jersey begin squirming and frowns, clearly calums being a bit affected by her movements, as his heads sinking back and his arms are tightening around her.

"Jersey, quit it." He warns her quietly and sternly, not wanting to break them apart so quickly but also not wanting Calum to suddenly become a sex crazed lust hungry and very rough wolf. Calum grumbles at it and She whines and Luke sees her hips raise slowly and grabs them, yanking her away quickly which spikes a growl from the Maori, who sits up and watches them, seeming irritated.

"I'm gonna take her out so you can rest or be with Michael if you wanna, cal." He says quickly before leaving with her under his arm and shutting and locking the door with a sigh of relief.

Jersey whines as he carries her like that to the couch and drops her, she's feeling incredibly "in the mood".

"You can't do that when he's in rut, Jersey!" He scolds. "i understand you feel needy but if you do that he's gonna fuck your brains out and you're gonna be emotionally traumatized! You should know better and control yourself!" The pheremones may have affected Luke as well, putting him on edge. He's glad he'd caught jerseys actions and stopped it quickly but that could've gone very wrong very fast. Ashton comes in and frowns at the sight of Luke standing over a clearly confused and whimpering little girl and scolding her.

"I-I didn't m-mean to... i d-didn't realize I-" she sniffles and Luke sighs and rubs his eyes, calming down, before leaning down to pick her up again and kissing her cheek.

"I'm sorry boo. I shouldn't yell, maybe you really couldn't control yourself all that well. It's okay, you just gotta be really careful and think about stuff, okay?" Ashton smiles at Lukes quick reconciliation and comes to kiss jerseys temple as she sniffles.

"W-why did it feel like that?" She mumbles shyly. Ashton chuckles.

"The scent and pheremones they're producing when they're in the mood naturally make their mate or mates in the mood as well." Ashton explains shortly and she nods, understanding why she's been feeling so wound up.

It's not long before growling and the sound of the bed slamming against the wall is heard again.