2.3K 47 12

it started with Calum coming up to her as she layed around on the couch watching tv, pulling her up into his lap and after a few minutes she realizes- well, she feels- that he's getting hard under her and raises an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry baby... but uh, you maybe wanna show me what Luke taught you yesterday?" He whispers in her ear and she giggles, glancing around. Michael is passed out on the other couch, ashton and Luke are out getting food.

"Okay." She smiles, turning around and beginning to unbutton his pants. Calum doesn't hesitate to stand and help take off his jeans and boxers. He's already hard as a rock, he's been thinking about this since yesterday, but didn't want to overwhelm or rush Jersey into anything. Yet she seems happy to oblige. She doesn't waste any time starting to stroke Calum deliberately, focusing on the head occasionally.

Calum moans, tangling a hand in her hair and tugging lightly. Jersey looks up at him, curious to see how her actions are affecting him. His heads thrown back and his eyes are wrenched shut tightly. He gulps, groaning quietly, and then looks down at her. He groans again seeing her wide eyes pointed up at him.

Jersey smiles, feeling like she's doing a good job. She notices Calums less verbal, more grunts and moans, whereas luke talked a bit.

She gets curious, considers putting her mouth on him, and ends up shyly licking the head, which makes him yell out a surprised "fuck!" And look down at her before cautiously glancing at Michael to make sure it didn't wake him.

Jersey grins innocently and does it again, shyly licking and sucking at the head as she pumps his dick until he comes, pulling her away gently by her hair before he does, not wanting to scare her out of ever giving a blowie again.

She still ends up with a bit of cum on here face and scrunches up her nose, wiping it as Calum pants, coming down.

"Sorry, Princess." He mutters, pulling up his jeans and boxers and running to grab her paper towels.

They hear Michael groan softly and his eyes open, blinking at them and frowning.

"What did I just miss?" He wonders know a groggy voice and jersey giggles innocently with a blush, Calum chuckling before scooping her up and taking her to his room to get her off as well, not wanting to not let her get a turn.

It's not long before Michael gets jealous and makes his move- in fact it's that night. They normally all sleep in jerseys room, and had specifically gotten a super large bed to be able to do so. He waits until all the other boys are asleep- strategically bugging Jersey with randomly reaching out and rubbing her arm or back for a minute as he lays next to her just enough to keep her awake too without her knowing he's doing it so she won't call him out for it. He knows she can't fall asleep if anyone's rubbing her or actively touching her. She loves it when she's awake, but when she's trying to sleep she only likes being held, not massaged or rubbed.

She doesn't say anything about it to Michael though, figuring he just doesn't realize and is trying to be loving and sweet and comfort her to sleep.

Once all the other boys have been asleep for a few minutes, Michael pulls jersey close and whispers to her.

"I understand if you don't want to because you're tired or just don't feel like it or anything, you're totally allowed to say no, but would you maybe please suck me off?"

Jersey giggles.

"You haven't been keeping me awake on purpose for that, have you?" She questions and he grins mischievously.

"Of course not, just asking cause we both happen to still be awake." He excuses and she laughs quietly.

"Fine." She whispers.

"But only if you return the favor afterwards." She mumbles and Michael smiles.

"Wouldn't dream of doing anything else baby."

The next morning, when the other three boys notice that jersey and Michael are both particularly tired, they catch on that something happened last night.

"Damnit, am I the only one that hasn't gotten sucked off now?" Ashton chuckles and everyone laughs, jersey blushing.

"To be fair, I only got a handjob, so, no, you aren't." Luke laughs and Ashton rolls his eyes, moving on and starting a new subject.

After breakfast, when they all go to watch tv, jersey makes herself comfortable in ashtons lap. "I'm sorry you feel left out." She teases in a whisper and Ashton rolls her eyes.

"That's okay baby, I'm sure you'll make it up to me when you feel like it." He whispers back.

"What if I feel like it?" She whispers and he smiles and pets her hair.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to Babygirl." He says sincerely and she smiles and shakes her head.

"I don't. Promise." She assures. Ashton smiles softly.

"How about you first, okay?" He whispers as he grabs a blanket and pulls it around them.

"Try to be quiet." He grins as he rubs her gently over her underwear under the blanket as she sits in his lap facing the tv.

"Here?" She whispers and he smirks.

"It's okay, baby, even if we get caught, they won't mind. Just more fun to try and be sneaky, isn't it." She nods and bites her lip, blushing hard and looking at her lap, hands twiddling.

Ashton starts with just rubbing her over her panties before slipping his fingers under them, rubbing her clit directly as she struggles not to moan or whimper.

He then slips his fingers inside and curls them against her g-spot slowly for a bit before increasing the pace, his other hand coming to rub her clit while he fingers her and soon enough her legs start shaking and s he starts whimpering, which quickly draws the other boys attention and before they can respond she's moaning loudly and her upper body shakes as she orgasms, Ashton continuing to slowly stroke inside her through it and whispering encouragements in her ear.

"You're just trying to make us jealous." Luke accuses and Ashton chuckles, pecking jersey's head.

Hello friends I would like to share my authors notes tk myself from trying to write this Bc I think it's amusing- they were above but they would've given spoilers to here ya go

WHAT AM I DOI MY WHATS HAPPENING WHAT DO I WANT TO DOOOOO
Ajskdltlfla
Jersey needs to get dicked tf down
How tho
So hard to write
Ah

Okok

She's super horny all the time

Boys are jealous of eachother cause different people keep getting further w her

Eventually she will get fucked??
Idfk man shit

Ok here I go

Do it

Go

Ok

JESUS ITS NOT THAT HARD WRITE SOMRTHING