5.7K 119 16

Jersey is pretty sure lukes starting his rut. She's seen it happen enough times to know and based on how she's feeling and how he's acting she's decided Luke is definitely starting. She doesn't know how to tell him or Ashton and she doesn't really want to because Calum and Michael are still gonna be stuck in their room for at least another day.

Luke is holding her on his lap and kissing her neck. It started gentle but he's slowly gotten a bit tougher and started maneuvering her hips into him. She can't say she minds.

Ashtons off doing something else, she's not really sure what. She's whimpering as Luke bites and sucks on her neck and happily grinding into him.

He growls lowly and she pulls away and frowns. "Lukey I think you're starting your rut." She says delicately. He hums but overall ignores her and pulls her back in to a rough kiss. He leans her back so she's laying on the couch and he's on top of her, putting one leg between her legs and grinding it against her. She moans and throws her head back and he smirks and lets one of his hands go under her shirt and up to her chest.

"Ouch!" She gasps when he squeezes her breast unexpectedly. He hushes her and moved down to kiss at her stomach, working his way upward, leaving hickeys.

"Lu, we should find ash." She mumbles half heartedly, enjoying the sensation.

"Why would we do that?" He grumbles.

"You're starting your rut." He sighs and shuts her up by kissing her again, and she frowns, feeling conflicted. She feels good but she knows that they're always telling her they could hurt her in rut.

"Lukey... you don't wanna hurt me." She mumbles and he growls lightly.

"I won't hurt you."

"You already did, Lukey. Please call Ashton?" He sighs and pecks her lips before sitting up and walking off, assumably to either his room or wherever Ashton is. Jersey pouts at the fact that now she'll have to be alone for a day or two. Just as she's turning on the tv Ashton comes out and kisses her head.

"Hey baby. I'm sorry you're gonna have to be by yourself for just a little bit. I think Calum and Mikey will be done soon though, okay? Please be good, babygirl." He says quickly before going back to lukes room.  Jersey sighs and turns on the tv, laying back and watching til she falls asleep.

When she wakes up it's nearly night time and she realizes she probably won't sleep for a long time tonight. The tv is still on, she watches for a minute and then goes to the kitchen and looks for something easy to make herself, deciding on Mac n cheese.

She hears noise in the hall and glances out to see Michael coming, presumably to get him and Calum food.

"Hi babygirl. What are you doing still up?"

"I fell asleep and just woke up. You want me to make you guys some Mac n cheese too?" She asks, turning to hug him. He smells strongly of sex and sweat but she doesn't really mind.

"I'll make it, sweetheart, thankyou. I'll make the other boys some too." Michael says as he takes over and pours three more boxes of the noodles in. Jersey remains close to the boy, keeping her arms wrapped around his waist as she stand behind him. He chuckles and moves her in front of him, letting her sock covered feet step on top of his and directing her arms around him again, kissing the top of her head as he stirs the macaroni.

Once it's finished he gives her a bowl and takes two bowls to lukes room, which is rather quiet at the moment, and then brings one to Calum who ends up coming out of the room and sitting at the table with jersey and Michael. Jersey grins and gets up to hug him before going back to eating.

"Are you finished?" She asks hopefully. He shrugs.

"Not quite. Don't worry baby, won't be long. Probably tomorrow morning or afternoon I'll be good." He assures. Jersey nods. Not too long alone then. Still, she'll be bored and she doesn't like it.

She huffs and the boys look at her, a bit surprised. She looks at them for a while before she whines and puts her head in her arms.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Mikey asks gently. She looks up and pouts.

"Don't wanna be alone." Jersey frowns and they coo.

"I'm sorry baby, it won't be too long." Calum assures, petting her back.

"Hm hm." She objects and they chuckle.she stands and sits in calums lap, clinging to him.

"Aw, baby." He sighs. "Let's go cuddle for a bit, okay?" He asks gently, taking the girl to his room and Michael following. They all lay down, Jersey in the middle. Calums spooning her and her legs are entangled with Mikeys.

She starts slowly rubbing on michaels leg between hers and he notices and grabs her hips.

"What are you doing baby?"

"Ashy and Lu did it with me." She mumbles, wiggling his hands off her hips and continuing. She feels calums grip around her tighten and he grinds into her ass as she grinds forward. She hopes calums calm enough now to not lose control.

"Oh have they?" Calum smirks. She whimpers as Michael gets closer so he can really grind on her rather than just his thigh against her. She's sandwiched between the two boys and being well stimulated, whimpering and moaning. She kisses Michael as calum kisses her neck, kisses grinding getting more aggressive. She feels him back away and is pretty sure he's getting his hand in his pants to get off. The thought makes her excited. He continues kissing her neck until she suddenly bites down, letting out a loud moan as she whimpers in slight pain and pleasure, knowing calums cumming.

He says he'll be right back and changes his boxers quickly before getting back behind her. He turns her around so Michael can do the same thing, backing away and getting himself off with grunts and growls.

He kisses her and now instead of letting her grind on his leg he brings his hand down and rubs her lightly through her shorts. "Tell me to stop if you're uncomfortable." She shakes her head at his words, letting him rub against her until she climaxes.

Once she has she sleepily snuggles up to him. She notices Michael slip out of bed and change as well before he comes back and cuddles up behind her.

"You wanna sleep in here sweetheart?" Calum asks. Jersey nods sleepily, already slipping out of consciousness.