8.5K 155 31

Jersey wakes up with a smile, glancing over at the clock and being surprised to realize it's already 10 am.

The small girl quietly slips out of bed, wondering where the wolf boys are and what form they're in currently. She goes to the bathroom and then to the kitchen, smiling when she finds pancakes on the counter and getting herself a plate of the yummy fried things.

Jersey happily takes her plate to the living room where all four boys sit in their human forms watching ridiculousness, and she grins at her memories of this show when she was first abducted by the wolves- boys- and taken to this house.

The four look at her with smiles and greet her with good mornings and sweet pet names that make the girl blush.

With little room on the couch, jersey decides to just sit on the carpet as she watches and eats her breakfast, which makes luke pout. He glances at her repeatedly until she's done eating and then hurriedly stands and takes her plate from her, putting it in the sink, and coming back to the confused little one, scooping her up and sitting down with her on his lap, hugging her to his chest.

Jersey giggles and blushes, shyly kissing Luke cheek, which makes the large teenage boy gasp and 'aww' out loud.

The other three wolf boys look over with wondering faces as Luke grins and squeezes the girl tighter, nuzzling his face into her neck.

"What? What happened?" Calum asks, and Luke looks at him and excitedly says 'she kissed me!'

"Did not!" Jersey argues, pulling away and scoffing at Luke.

"Did too!" The three look between the two arguing childishly and jersey blushes and says in a quiet but still argumentative tone 'only on the cheek!'

"No fair! I want one!" Ashton pouts, and Jersey blushes heavily.

"Yeah babygirl, go give the other boys one!" Luke teases pushing at the little girl.

Jersey whines and rolls off his lap, curling up on the couch in a ball of embarrassment.

"No. Shut up. I take it back!" She protests, glaring at Luke.

"You can't take it back, you already did it! And don't tell me to shut up." Luke teases and jersey whines, scooting over to Michael and getting in his lap instead.

"Lukes mean." She whispers.

"Yeah. He sucks." Michael agrees with the flustered girl with a chuckle of his own, kissing her cheek.

"Cmon, give me one too, now." He teases, and jersey glares at him before hiding her face with a muffled 'no'.

"That's no fair!" Calum protests. "If Luke gets one we should all get one too."

"No." Jersey responds, shaking her head.

"You have to! It's the rules." Calum nods convincingly.

"Make me." Jersey teases, which spokes a growl from the Maori who then stands and chases the girl who quickly aborts her position in Michael's lap to run away from the wolf boy with a squeak.

She runs through the hall and flings open the back door of the laundry room, running outside and around the house as she shrieks and giggles and Calum threatens her with "you know I'm gonna catch you! And when I do I WILL make you! Whether you like it or not!"

Calum lets the chase go on until the girl tires a bit before speeding up and grabbing her on his arms and pulling her into his chest, surprised when she throws them both to the ground and giggles as squeals as she tries to roll away from him.

The large tan boy pins her under him quickly and smirks at her.

"Alright babydoll, we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Jersey laughs. "You're so cheesy!"

"Hard way it is." Calum laughs and begins tickling the small girl, fingers curling into her sides and not letting her get away from the torture as she's pinned under his legs.

"Stop! Stop! Oh my goodness I'm gonna die!" Jersey yells and shrieks and laughs and whines underneath Calum and he mercilessly tickles her.

"You can make it all end babygirl, with just a kiss."

"No!"

"Boys!" Calum tells, continuing his own torture as he summons the other to come help him.

All three run out and assess the situation, deciding what to do.

"Help me! Lukey!" Jersey shrieks, figuring the blonde will be most easily inflenced by her.

The other two grin and begin tickling the little girl as well, going for her thighs.

Luke hums and watches with a smile as he continues to contemplate.

"Help! Luke! Please!" Jersey begs, reaching her arms up for him but that exposes her ticklish underarms to the boys attack so she shrieks and pulls them back down, laughing and gasping.

"I guess." Luke laughs with a fake sigh, grabbing her arms and trying to pull her away from the other boys.

When that doesn't work, the broad blonde decides instead to simultaneously tackle all three, which results in them falling off the girl momentarily.

"Run!" He yells to the little girl. "I can't hold them down for long!"

Jersey huffingly struggles to her feet- sides hurting from laughing- and runs inside the house and into a random room- which she quickly realizes smells heavily of the Maori boy, and she looks around for a hiding spot before hearing the boys enter the house looking for her and making the split second decision to hide in the closet.

"Where'd she go?"

"She's hiding dumbass, we don't know!" Michael chastises.

"Shut up michael."

"Check her room first obviously."

She hears them stomping around the house and smiles.

"She's not on her room."

"Check your own rooms then."

Crap, She thinks. She looks around, deciding all she can really do now is scoot back further into the closet.

"Oi! She's in my room." Calum yells with a chuckle.

How does he know that?!

"You remember we're werewolves babygirl? Smell, yknow?" The black haired boy reminds teasingly as Jersey cringes and scoots back more.

He rips open the closet door and scoops her up, throwing her onto the bed.

"No! Please no more!" Jersey begs, covering up her tummy and looking at Calum and the other boys who have joined with pleading eyes.

"I told you what you gotta do babygirl." Calum teases and jersey pouts.

"Fine. Cmere." The girl relents, drowning and pouting over dramatically, crossing her arms as Calum pulls her into his lap and points to his cheek.

Jersey smirks and leans in, but instead of kissing the boys cheek, she licks him and scurries away giggling, hiding behind Luke.

"Jokes on you, I didn't even think that was that gross!" Calum laughs as he wipes his cheek on his sleeve. He then gets up and runs after her, and Luke holds her still so Calum can grab her and kiss all over her face, and then he licks her cheek back, making Jersey shriek and grab the mans t shirt, wiping furiously at her face while she whines in protest, and then she glares up at him.

"You deserve that." Ashton chuckles, and she glares at him too. The honey haired boy smile and kisses her cheek before picking her up and carrying her confused person to the living room.