8.9K 177 61

Lemme know if I accidentally say Delilah instead of jersey, also do you guys like the name jersey? My brother said he doesn't like it today because of what it makes him think of but I think it's a super cute name.

"So why were you guys mean sometimes?" Jersey wonders out loud as they all continue to sit on her bed.

"Like growling?" Michael asks, and the girl nods, black hair swaying around her.

"Or snapping at me..." she adds.

"Well, we couldn't exactly talk to you or tell you to quit doing something, other than that." Calum explains.

"And were pretty... dominant, I guess you could say, naturally, so I guess we're bossy." Luke chuckles. Jersey smiles and nods. Luke grins and scoots closer to the girl, trying to pull her into his arms or maybe his lap, but she takes a sharp breath in and scoots away, giving him a cautious look. The blonde furrows his eyebrows, obviously confused, and jersey finds herself feeling guilty, so she scoots a bit closer again and leans against the tall man, who proceeds to attempt to pick her up into his lap again.

Jersey huffs and tenses up a bit. She's pretty sure luke is the white wolf. He's always the most cuddly, wanted her attention- demanded it more like- from the beginning, and much more so than the others, although they definitely enjoy cuddling too. This boy seems like that as well, cuddly and demanding. It makes her a bit uncomfortable, although she can't say she doesn't somewhat enjoy all the attention.

Logically, jersey knows that these boys are the same boys as the wolves that she has no qualms cuddling and wrestling and whatever else. It shouldn't be different. She should be comfortable with them in their "human forms" too. But she's not. It's strange, for her, to cuddle a large boy. She's never done it and she's not used to it. Less strange- although still strange, she admits- to cuddle a giant fluffy dog, or, well, wolf.

"It's weird to... be so... close... when you're not wolves." Jersey admits nervously, making the blonde pout and the others chuckle.

"How come?" Ash asks curiously.

"I don't know... I've cuddled with like... dogs and stuff before... boys not so much." Jersey explains with nervous laughter. Luke frowns and lays his head  on her shoulder.

"Well you'd better get used to it." Luke grins widely before surprising the girl by planting a kiss on her cheek, a blush assaulting her skin in affect.

"You're the white one, aren't you?" Jersey asks, giving Luke a skeptical face, and he chuckles and nods.

"How'd you guess." He says sarcastically, and jersey giggles.

"So clingy." She answers, shaking her head, and the big blonde boy gasps dramatically, throwing her off his lap and making her bounce on the bed, before getting over her and ticking her.

Jersey gasps and shrieks and giggles at the assault to her ribs and tummy, uselessly trying to fight the boy off.

"Quit it luke!" Michael snaps, "you're gonna hurt her, idiot."

Luke scoffs and rolls his eyes, but quits anyway, leaning over the girl and putting his arms under her back, lifting her onto his lap again so her face is buried in his shoulder and she's straddling him. "Am not." He protests.

Jersey blushes at the position and digs her face further into her hiding spot in the crook of lukes neck, panting.

"Oh my god babygirl you're so cute." Luke chuckles, squeezing the girl in a hug.

"Gimme." Calum says, reaching forward and grabbing her waist, but Luke bats his hands away.

"Mine." The blonde smiles mischievously when Calum growls playfully and attacks Luke trying to steal jersey out of his arms.