8.3K 145 40

"Jersey, babydoll, wake up pumpkin." A soft but gravelly voice coos in jersey's ear, arms wrapped around her and a chest against her cheek. Jersey hums and cuddles further into the boy, breathing in deeply and taking in Michael's scent.

"Cmon sweetheart, it's nearly ten. You gotta get up jersey baby." He coos, kissing her head and sitting up as she leans against him, taking her up in his arms so she sits in his lap and lays against his chest. Jersey frowns and whines, tugging on his shirt and trying to cuddle closer to his warmth even though she's already laying against him.

The girl hears the door open and another person soon crawls onto the bed, chuckling and laying their hands on her waist as they lean over her and kiss the cheek not resting against Michael's chest. "Get up lazy bum, we got things to do." Comes Ashton's amused voice.

Jersey whines again and Michael pats her bum, which his hands had been resting above, making her pout and scoot closer to him.

"Jersey!" Another person comes into the room and jumps on the bed. Jerseys pretty sure it's Luke by the voice and the energy behind it. "Is she still asleep? Get up you bum, it's 10." Luke pokes her side and kisses her cheek and she whines again, turning her face away from him and wiggling away from his ticklish poking.

Calum joins too and doesn't bother saying anything to their girl, just pulls her out of Michael's lap- as she whines and groans in protest- and carries her on his hip to the kitchen as she slouches against him. The New Zealander chuckles and kisses her head, sitting her on a chair at the table in the kitchen.

"No!" Jersey whines and reaches her arms back up to him to be picked up but Calum just chuckles and shakes his head.

"What do you want for breakfast, sugar?" He asks as the other boys file into the room.

"Sleep." Jersey mumbles softly, lying against the table.

"Why are you so tired princess?" Luke chuckles, sitting next to her and smiling as she crawls into his lap, legs hanging to his sides as she straddles him and lays against his chest. "Hmm?" He hums, And Jersey shrugs in response.

"You want some tea or coffee or somethin, babe?" Ash asks, petting her hair.

"Tea. With sugar. Please." She asks quietly ad politely.

"Of course, little love." Ash smiles fondly, going about making it for her. Calum decides on her breakfast for her, pouring a sugary cereal into a bowl and adding milk, putting it down in front of her- or rather behind her, I suppose, since she's facing Luke, away from the table.

"We need to go to the grocery store today sweetheart, you wanna come? If you don't want to someonell stay home with you." Michael says, and jersey sits up and grins.

"I wanna go." Luke chuckles at her sudden energy, kissing her cheek.

"Figured." Michael grins and jersey smiles and gets into her own chair, pulling her cereal in front of her and thanking Calum for it, and Ashton for the tea he sets in front of her. She eats quickly before going to her room and throwing on one of the boys band t shirts and a pair of leggings as well as converse one of the boys had picked up for her and then she runs back into the dining room and sits in Michael's lap, as he's the only one done with his breakfast. Michael chuckles and kisses her cheek, then taps his own with a smirk. Jersey blushes but leans forward and pecks his cheek despite her shyness, and Michael grins and hugs her into his chest as she giggles.

The other boys all get ready quickly and then they go out a door jersey had never opened into a garage where there's a suburban, and they all get in, Ashton driving, Michael in shot gun, and the other two in the middle seats as jersey gets in the back row, sitting in the middle so she can lean forward and be a part of the conversation.

They go to the grocery store- which jersey notices nervously is the same one her mother goes to, and go in, grabbing a cart beginning to load it with food, telling jersey to grab whatever she wants.

Calum notices jersey's unusually shy and nervous behavior, wondering if she has social anxiety or something, he pulls her into his side, giving her a reassuring smile. "Everything alright, princess?"

"Yeah." Jersey answers, glancing around at all the people still.

"You look scared, baby. You sure?" Jersey bites her lip, moving closer to Calum.

"Well- Just- my mom shops here and- you know- I kinda ran away- and just- I mean she's probably not gonna be here, what are the chances, but like- is she is then- I mean what do I do? She's not exactly the most stable person and I can't imagine how shed-" Calum hushes her anxious rambling and kisses her head.

"You're Alright, bunny. You're right, she's probably not here. But if she is, me and the other boys are all right here for you, okay? Nothin bad's gonna happen. I promise, okay, love?" Jersey sighs and nods, closing her eyes for a second to calm down. "You feel better?" Calum asks, smiling at the little girl.

Jersey glances at the other three boys who are joking around and jabbing at eachother, laughing, and she smiles and nods. "Yeah, Thankyou." Jersey leans up on her tippy toes, pulling the tall tan boy down a bit, and kisses his cheek.

"O'Course, babydoll." He smiles, they catch up the small distance they'd fell behind the other three and join in on their shopping and joking. Jersey puts a few snacks and foods and other things she wants in the cart, glad for the opportunity. She isn't really quite used to being allowed to get what she wants at the store, or anywhere really.

After they're done shopping they begin to head home, passing a theatre. "Let's see a movie!" Luke suggests excitedly.

"Shut up Luke, you're so loud." Michael glares at him. "Isn't detective pikachu out now?" He adds.

"Yeah." Ashton chuckles, turning into the theatre parking lot. Jersey grins, she hasn't been to the movies in forever and she's seen commercials for detective pikachu, it looked good, and she loved the show when she was a kid.

They leave the groceries in the car, deciding that nothing will melt or go bad or anything, and go in, getting tickets and snacks and then watching the movie.