6.4K 125 35

Jersey feels weird and uncomfortable and she can't really describe why. She doesn't think it's about the incident- she doesn't wanna think about that, wants to pretend it's not real- but she doesn't know what it is. She's horny but she wants nothing to do with the boys. But she also doesn't want to handle it by herself. But she wants to do someething about it. She's overall frustrated and feeling quite bratty and she smirks as she impulsively stands and runs to the kitchen where the boys are making dinner.

"What are you making?" She asks.

"Tacos."

"I don't want tacos." She whines. Cal frowns.

"You love tacos." He says.

"No I don't want them!" She whines and pouts, plopping down in a chair.

"Okay, well you can have pizza leftovers?" Luke offers

"I don't want leftovers!"

"What do you want?" Ashton sighs.

"I don't know..."

"Your options are pizza or tacos. What would you like babygirl?" Michael says.

"Nooo!" She hears a growl or two and a hand rubs through her hair and grabs it, pulling her head up to make eye contact with her as her head was down on her arms.

"You may choose pizza or tacos or we will choose for you and make you eat it." Michael warns.

"I don't wanna eat anymore."

"That's not one of the options." Ashton says.

"I'll heat up pizza." Luke says and stands, getting it out of the fridge and putting it on a plate to microwave.

"No! I'm not hungry I don't wanna!"

"Hush. Why are you being such a brat?" Calum asks.

"I won't eat it." She crosses her arm and raises her eyebrows.

Another growl sounds from Michael as she tries to stand and leave the table and he yanks her back down. "You will."

"I don't want to!"

"You didn't eat breakfast, you need to eat lunch."

"Here." Luke says, putting the plate in front of her.

"No." Luke sits in next to her and picks up the pizza, putting it in front of her mouth.

"Cmon baby, please just cooperate, you know we just want what's best for you." Luke tries to sweet talk her and she hmphs and tries to stand again.

"No. Sit down and eat right now little girl, you're not leaving until you do." Ashton says sternly.

"No!" She stands and runs to her room, finally able to escape them, but she's instantly caught when she gets to her room, Luke grabbing her wrist and trying to drag her back to the kitchen when she turns around and tries to slap his arm to get him to let go of her.

Luke grabs that wrist too and stares down at her with anger, pushing her back until she falls onto the bed and he crawls over her, pinning her wrists above her. She clenches her jaw and glares.

"Drop your fucking attitude and behave yourself you little brat." He's the last person she'd expect to snap at her like this. His eyes are dark blue and angry, he's snarling and growling and looks ready to kill.

"Fuck you." She hisses. She gasps as she's flipped over and Luke smacks her ass a couple times before yanking her up with her arms behind her back and dragging her back. She can't see what he's doing but he's retrieving something as she struggles.

He latches leather cuffs around her wrists and then pushes her into the living room to a corner and pushing her down to her knees. She struggles but she's not nearly strong enough to resist his force. He puts a leather cuff around one ankle and then loops it over the chain on the cuffs on her wrists and fastens it onto her other ankle so she can't move out of her position.

He doesn't say another word as she whines protests and argues to let her go, he just goes to the kitchen and leaves her there to think. She can hear him talking to the boys in the kitchen but they're not loud enough to tell what they're saying.

She eventually gives up on yelling to be let go and just pouts as her knees start to hurt.

"When you're ready to apologize and behave you'll be let go." Luke says loudly from the kitchen. This triggers another round of yells and protests until they peter out again and she slumps against the wall, too stubborn to give in.

The boys are shocked when it's been an hour and she hasn't said a word. Luke sighs and comes out, squatting next to her.

"Are you ready to apologize and come eat?" She remains silent.

"Well then sit up straight." She ignores him until he scoots her back so she can't lay on the wall and she snaps "don't touch me!" He smacks her thigh.

"Don't talk to me like that, brat."

"Leave me alone!" Luke leaves her with a growl.

Another half hour, jerseys whimpering about the pain in her knees. "Lukey..." she whines, then again louder. Calum comes in.

"Luke doesn't wanna talk to you." That kinda hurts, but she understands. She wouldnt want to either.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, i was being a brat and I don't know why, i shouldn't have, I just didn't feel good. My knees hurt and I want up, please. I'm sorry."

"Good girl, that's all it takes, baby. Ten more minutes, okay?"

"No! No please, it hurts!" Jersey begs, tears starting down her cheeks. Calum ignores her as he goes back to the other boys.

"Hey, she apologized and admitted she was wrong. I told her ten minutes. You should probably be the one who goes and let's her go." He says to Luke. Luke sighs and rubs his face, then nods. He waits ten minutes and then goes to her grabbing her hair and making her look at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please let me up! I was wrong and- and stupid, and I'm sorry- I shouldn't have- I won't act like that again- please it hurts let me up please!"

"You won't act like that again?" He asks.

"No! I won't. I'll listen, I won't be rude, I'm sorry!"

Luke rubs her head and uncuffs her wrists and then her ankles. He knows she won't be able to stand on her own and itll hurt to straighten her legs for a while so he lifts her up under her armpits and puts her on his hip, kissing the tears off her cheek as she apologizes.

"I know babygirl, I know, I'm sorry. I know it hurts." He whispers. "You must be hungry, huh, let's go get some food and then we can take a nap, yeah?" She sits in michaels lap as she eats and then Luke takes her to nap as she keeps her knees bent because they're so sore.