5.1K 114 34

"What do you think your doing?" Jersey hears behind her and gasps, turning around away from the door to lukes room.

"Nothin." She says innocently.

Michael raises an eyebrow and she sighs. "I miss them and they're quiet right now." She pouts.

"I don't care, you're not allowed to go in there without permission. If you try that again I'm gonna smack you." Michael warns as he grabs the key from her and unlocks the door.

"Smack me?!" She gasps and he rolls his eyes, deciding he should find a new way to phrase that.

"Your ass, babe." He replies before opening the door and sending her in. She jumps on the bed and receives a growl from a tired Ashton, but he's not the scary one right now so she just giggles and leans forward to kiss his cheek before laying between the two and they snuggle up to her.

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Luke asks.

"Michael said he's gonna smack me if I try and come in here again." She reports and Luke raises an eyebrow. .

"No, I said I would smack your ass if you tried to sneak in without permission." Michael argues and she giggles.

"Don't sneak in without permission." Luke grumbles and Jersey sighs and nods, unable to argue for more than one reason.

"Call me if you need." Michael says to all of them and leaves, leaving the door open.

"I'm sleepy." She mumbles. They hum and cuddle closer and she decides to give up staying awake and let herself drift off.

When she wakes it's to loud growling, she luckily can't make out any words but it makes her feel some way and she whines, looking around to see she's in her own room, and is irritated no one stayed with her.

She stands and goes to find someone, frowning when there's no one around and going to lukes door to better hear the growls, but not considering going in. She sighs and goes to the kitchen, looking around before grabbing her phone and calling Calum, frowning when he doesn't answer and calling Michael.

She hears his phone in his room and goes to look but he's not there, so both of them are gone and she's basically alone.

She's hungry so she grabs icecream out of the fridge, pettily deciding that if they're not around to stop her she'll do as she pleases because she knows they wouldn't let her have icecream before dinner.

She stands in the kitchen and eats the sweet stuff for a while before she hears the door open and she smirks.

Instead of words she hears growls and turns to see Calum and michaels wolves coming in. She smiles, she hasn't seen their wolf forms in a bit. Calum glares at the icecream in her hand and she rolls her eyes- which is met with another grumble- and she puts it away, grimacing when she notices the blood on their mouths. She grabs a cloth and wets it but when she tries to clean their mouths they growl at her again.

"Would you please calm down, it's disgusting and I want it off before I touch you." She grumbles and wipes it off and she's pretty sure they'd laugh at her if they could. Once she's done with that, she sits and hugs around both their necks.

"Cuddle." She mumbles and crawls onto calums back where he takes her to the couch with Michael following, she holds on tight as he jumps on top of the couch and lays down with her still on his back. Michael lays next to them and it doesn't take very long before she's getting bored and jumping around on them, trying to irritate them and make them play with her. They grumble but don't make any move and she whines.

"I'm bored. Can we play outside?" She huffs and they grumble some more, sleepy from hunting.

"Cmon!" She whines and they remain still.she bounces on top of Michael and gasps when he nips her thigh lightly.

"Ew! You just killed animals with those teeth don't touch me with them!" She huffs at being ignored and lays down on top of the gray wolf on her back, thinking.

Theres lots of questions about the whole werewolf and werewolf mate thing she's though of and wanted to ask but she's worried they might be stupid, because it's not gonna be the same as in books. Will she be turned into a werewolf at some point? Will something special happen when they have sex? Do they have to mark or bond her or something at some point? If so, will she have one mark or four? Will they be marked too? Will she have heats?

She knows they won't care that she asked, but they will laugh at her and then explain how it works. She's just embarrassed. She sighs and wiggles around, sparking a growl from the grey wolf she's on top of. She whines at him and he rolls over to that she's laying on his side instead. She sighs and rolls onto her tummy, looking at the two and pouting.

"I'm bored!" She huffs. Calum gestured with his head towards the tv and she pouts but grabs the remote, turning it on. She waits until the two wolves have fallen asleep to slip off of Michael and run to lukes room, listening to the silence and then running to get the key off the top of the fridge, unlocking it and going in.

"Where's cal and Mikey baby?" Ashton asks.

"They're sleeping and I was bored." She answers as she crawls on the bed. Luke growls and she shudders at the sound from the wolf who's in rut, her body responsive to everything he does right now. 

"What were you told about sneaking in here?" He asks sternly.

"Not to, b-but you-you were quiet and I figured -"

"I don't care, you didn't have permission and it could have been dangerous. Come here." She whimpers but can't disobey the man, and he grabs her wrist and forces her to lay over his lap. She shrieks and whimpers and he lays two harsh smacks on her bottom. The second her wrist is released she reaches back to rub and he stands her up by the bed, kissing her head. "Now, say bye to ash and go wake up Michael and tell him what you did." He orders and she pouts.

"But he said he'll-"

"Yep, go on!" She pouts and goes to ashtons side, pecking his lips and then poutingly leaving the room and locking the door again, going to where mikeys sleeping on the couch and shaking him. He wakes up quickly and growls at her for waking him up, waiting for her to say whatever it is she wants to say.

"I snuck into Lukeys room and he smacked my bum and told me to come tell you." She pouts and he huffs and stands, pushing her towards a corner. He growls at her and tugs on her with his teeth, so she sits on her knees with her nose in the corner. Once she's how he wants, he goes back and lays on the couch again, watching her closely. She glares at the wall, irritated at being put in timeout like a child but it's better than being nipped or Michael changing into his human self and spanking her bum. She figures it's because she told him Luke already did so.

She whimpers when her knees start to hurt and is met with a growl that she knows means "be quiet."

About ten minutes after her knees start hurting Michael barks at her and she looks at him, figuring that means she's allowed out. He barks again and she stands and goes to him with sore knees, but then lays down in front of Calum instead, putting her arm around his thick body as much as she can weaving her hands into his fur, hand disappearing in the long black thick fur, cuddling into him while he sleeps. Michael huffs but first back to sleep.