6.8K 125 32

I realized re reading this that I changed from first to third person so many times but I'm too lazy to fix it sorry.
Kissing is jerseys new favorite thing. Currently she's straddling Michael and continuously pecking his lips between giggles. She can hear Ashton and Calum talking quietly in the other couch in the room and a first she pays them no mind but when their Words get more hushed and serious sounding she stops and leans against Michael to listen.

"I don't know if that's, I don't know, safe? For her? Not yet. It's not a good environment for her right now."

"Well we can't really just not go. And she can't stay here by herself."

"We could just not go."

"No cal, we could not. You know how much trouble that would cause."

"Ugh, who cares, we're hardly a part of the pack anyway."

"It doesn't matter, we need to stay a part of the pack, at least as much as we are now. We're already on shaky ground."

"Guys! Be quiet." Michael snaps suddenly and I jump, looking at him then them, and all three seem to notice i was listening.

"Hmm?" I hum, acting sleepy to try and convince them I wasn't paying any attention. "What's wrong?"

"Were you listening to us doll?" Ashton asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmmh. I wasn't paying attention. Why, what're you talking about?"

"It's Nothing baby, gimme a kiss." Michael mutters to distract me and I comply.

"Where's lu?" I hum, looking around from my spot in michaels lap.

"I think he's in his room, you wanna go hang out with him?" Calum offers.

"No, I'm okay." I mutter, laying back against michaels chest again.

"Go, baby." Mikey picks me up and sends me off with a pat to my butt and I frown. They never just send me away for no reason! What are they talking about?

I pout and stomp to Luke's room. He's playing video games and I don't bother trying not to block his view as I crawl into his lap so I'm facing his chest straddling him. He quickly moved his arms around me and back to the controller to keep playing as I lay against him and pout.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He mumbles, kissing my head.

"Mikey told me to go away." Luke frowns and pauses his game, looking down at me.

"He did?"

"They we're talking and being quiet and sneaky about something and then they told me to go away." Luke nods, looking less concerned.

"I'm sorry they hurt your feelings baby. They didn't mean to." He chuckles and kisses me quickly before playing his game again. "Did you hear what they were talking about?" He asks in a quiet voice, as if he didn't want them to hear. I don't answer and he chuckles. "Cmon, you can tell me, I promise I won't tell."

"Okay. I heard them talking about having to go somewhere and Calum said we could not go and Ashton said we had to and I think they were talking about me and what to do with me when they go and about being a part of a pack or something." Luke sucks his lips into his mouth and nods. "What were they talking about?"

"I don't know." He lies. "We'll have to see when they tell us." I sigh, not really caring that he's lying as long as they are gonna eventually tell me what's going on.

It's Friday afternoon and Jersey is laying on the couch watching tv when the boys all come in and Michael scoops her up, kissing her and they head to her room. She notices Calum is carrying a plastic bag and tries to look for where it's from when she's plopped down on her bed. She frowns confusedly and looks at the boys.