5.8K 125 34

Jerseys feeling incredibly horny and logically she knows why and she knows she shouldn't do the thing she wants to do but she really wants to and Michael is showering and he always takes years in the shower and Ashton and Luke aren't paying attention at the moment and she can just hear calum growling and other noises and can picture what's going on and she saw Luke put the key on top of the fridge, and she's so fucking horny. She logically knows that Calum I'll probably do way too far but she's hiring enough she feels like she wants to go that far as well and no one in their right mind will take her as far as she wants to go because they want to be careful with her and not overwhelm her but she wants to get fucked right now and particularly by Calum, as he'll be willing and rough.

Now does she really want her first time to be so rough? Well hormones are telling her that yes, that's exactly what she wants. She silently crawls on top of the counter and snatches the key off the top of the fridge before getting down and making her way back.

The boys could definitely hear her if they were listening but since she hasn't been accustomed to trying to sneak and run away for a long time they're not on constant alert. If they were smarter they would be right now, though, because the girl has already showed signs of having bad judgement during this time.

Calum can smell the girl and her arousal from outside the door and his growls intensify, unable to think logically and just wanting her to hurry up and get in here so he can fuck the hell out of her.

She carefully and quietly puts the key in the door and twists. It takes a few tries with the rusty lock for her to finally unlock it and start to open it when it's slammed closed and a hand is around her waist, yanking her back and grabbing the key from her.

A wet chest is pressed against her back, but she can still hear the shower running. She knows it's Michael but she's a bit confused, she shouldn't have gotten caught.

Michael growls and locks the door again, dragging her into his own room and throwing her over the bed on her stomach. He'd heard her creeping down the hall while he was showering and jumped out as quickly as he could to wrap a towel around his waist and stop her.

Jerseys shocked and irritated that she got caught when she feels Mikey lay about five smacks on her ass before turning her over and sitting her up, glaring at her. "What the hell were you thinking?!"

Jersey pouts and turns away from him.

"Jersey, look at me."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'm horny!" She whines. Michael look at her for a moment and then laughs, leaning down to kiss her cheek. He realizes she clearly is quite unable to think logically due to her body reacting to the hormones calums producing so he can't really be mad at her. He scoops her up and carries her to the living room, setting her on ashtons lap.

"No more taking your eyes off this one. She got the key and tried to sneak into cals room."

"Jersey-" Luke begins to scold but is cut off.

"Don't get mad at her, she can't control herself. Just do a better job of watching her." Michael scolds. "Besides, i already smacked her for it."

"Smacked her?" Ashton questions looking like he's ready to blow his top.

"Her ass, man. Calm down. Anyway, I'm gonna go finish showering and get back to Calum. Be good babygirl." He kisses her head and she whines. "Watch her." He reminds the two boys again before going back to the bathroom.

Jersey hmphs and rubs her butt.

"What's wrong?" Ash asks.

"Hurts." She pouts and the two boys chuckle.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been naughty." Luke admonishes and she whines again.

"But I'm horny." She pouts and the two raise eyebrows at her bluntness.

"Well, why didn't you say so." Ashton smirks and stands, grabbing her and setting her in his lap, or well, half of it. He makes her straddle one thigh, and with the short cloths shorts she's wearing, not much is standing in between her and ashtons Jean clad thigh. "Go on then." She seems confused at that, so Luke comes behind her and grabs her hips, pressing her down and forward so she grinds on his leg and she moans softly. She takes over on her own, occasionally Ashton changes his legs angle or bounces her a bit to tease her, and lukes hands go to her stomach, ashtons replacing their spot on her hips. Jersey whimpers and moans as she grinds and lukes hands sneak under her t shirt and softly explore her stomach before inching upward until he's caressing her chest, occasionally squeezing lightly.

She drives herself faster against Ashton until she's panting and biting her lip, Ashton chuckles and gently tugs her lip out from between her teeth, leaning forward to peck her lips.

"Cmon baby, that's it, good girl. Cmon, you got it." She whispers louder and buries her face in his shoulder and feels like start kissing her neck.

"Ahh!" She yelps as she reaches her climax and falls limp, panting, against ashtons chest.

Both boys whisper sweet words in her ear until she calms down and smiles slightly, sitting up and pecking ashtons lips and then twists to kiss Luke too.

She hums sleepily as Ashton lifts her and hands her to Luke who takes her to her bedroom, pecking her cheek and neck as he goes. Ashton lifts the covers and Luke lays her down, both crawling in next to her.

"Wanna see cali." She mumbles and they chuckle.

"After your nap sweetheart." The blonde assures. They both whisper and kiss her skin lightly until she falls asleep and then they carefully sneak away to talk.