7.2K 141 47

Luke carefully returns to the room where Michael sits with a possessive and authoritative aura surrounding him. The blonde forces himself to enter a more submissive role even though it goes against his instincts.

He doesn't mind so much the sex part, and of the four he seems to find it easiest to take on a submissive role, especially when another is in rut and it's necessary, but they all help eachother out, not only Luke.

Michael is instantly on him, taking control of his mouth and picking him up, throwing him on the bed and kissing him fiercely.

"Guys." They're interrupted, which sparks a snarl from Michael. "I'm gonna drive you to a hotel."

"No."

"Cmon Mikey." Luke persuades. "We can be as loud as we want. Won't have to worry about babygirl getting scared, you can make me scream as much as you want."

Michael growls but stands, marching after Ashton to the garage, using all his willpower to ignore the smell of the little girl cuddling Calum in the living room, ignore the urge to pin her to a wall and knot her.

Lukes right, he can do whatever he wants to Luke without hurting him. Jersey isn't ready. He doesn't want to hurt her.

As soon as they're in the car Michael lays the seats down and pins Luke to the flat surface as Ashton begins driving.

He grinds harshly into Luke, rubbing their Jean clothed dicks together. He feels a surge of anger rush through him because this isn't what he wants, isn't who he wants under him, this isn't a sub, its just to tide him over, it's not his little girl, because he can't have her yet. He snarls and flips Luke over, smacking his ass and thighs until the adrenaline spike recedes and he begins grinding into the blondes perky ass.

Eventually he flips Luke back over and takes his mouth again, doing that until they pull into the hotel and they hurry in while Ashton buys a room and takes them to it, making sure Luke knows where water bottles are and has his phone and charger.

Michael doesn't hesitate to begin ripping lukes clothes off, not caring that Ashton's still there until he catches his stare and snarls possessively, turning Luke so he's shielded from ashes eyes.

"Call me or cal if you need anything, lu, I'll be back later tonight."

Michael doesn't waste anymore time stripping Luke and himself, then flipping Luke over aggressively.

"Beg, Luke." Luke clenched his teeth at the order and suppressed a growl, it briefly crossing his mind that Michael's Luke never in a million years do this for him. Regardless, he sighed and let out a believable whimper.

"Please, alpha, breed me, please, I need you."

"Do better."

"No." Luke snaps, sighing in regret immediately after as Michael snarls and pins him with his body weight to the mattress.

Luke cringes and sighs before taking a deep breath- a difficult task with Michael crushing him. "I'm-I'm sorry alpha, I'm so sorry, I'll be good, please, please just breed me. I need you, need to please you." His voice isn't as convincing, he can't bare to put on the breathy, whimpered, whiny, submissive voice he knows would drive Michael crazy. He tries to remember it'll get better soon, taking the submissive role will become much easier once he's actually being pleasured.

"Fucking brat." Michael growls, shoving his fingers in lukes mouth.

"Whats happening guys? Tell me. Where'd they go? Why was Mikey acting weirder than usual?" Jersey questions, beyond confused at their strange secretive demeanor. She woke up an hour ago, Ashton also by her side now, and the two boys talking softly. Ashton hushed Calum when he noticed her eyes fluttering open and she's hardly stopped asking questions since, despite the two trying to distract her with another movie.

"Can you at least tell me when they'll be back?" Jersey huffs.

"We're not quite sure bunny, it could be a weekend or a week, probably no more than that though." Ashton sighs, running a hand through her black hair.

"That's a long time!" She whimpers. She's gonna miss them. Tears fill her eyes and she's emotional already so she just starts sobbing and the boys coo.

"No sugar, baby, don't cry, they'll be back soon, and until then we're right here." Ashton comforts.

"No! Want all of you, tell them to come home!" She sobs brattily.

"They can't baby girl, I promise they would if they could." Calum assures.

"It's too long!" (That's what she said) jersey cries, flopping face first into the mattress. Ashton stands to leave the room, intending to grab her some comfort items, but she cries harder and protests to the third boy leaving her, so Calum shushes her and picks her up, following ash as he goes to Luke's room first, picking the t shirt he wore yesterday up off the bed and carefully proceeding to remove the one of her own pajama shirts jerseys currently wearing after Calum sets her on Luke's bed as she sniffles and pays attention to his actions, confused. He changes her into the article quickly so she won't be uncomfortable and then Calum carries her to michaels room with Ashton leading and sets her on his visually obviously slept in bed, wrapping her in his blanket.

She can now smell a mixture of the two missing boys scents combined with the boys on either side of her and it calms her a bit.

"Tell me why they left." She demands in a whimper. Both boys tense at the tone and the words from their mate.

"Well tell you when they get back, pretty girl, I promise." Ashton tells her in a voice that's meant to leave no room for arguments but jerseys too stubborn.

"Tell me where they went then!" She orders, and Ashton bites back a growl, grinding his teeth.

"Jersey, not right now. How about-"

"Tell me!" She whines, cutting Calum off. She whines at the very light smack placed on her thigh.

"Doll face, it's not gonna happen. Let's-"

Again, he's cut off. "This is no fair! I wanna know what's going on! I deserve to know what's happening!"

"And you will, but you have to be patient. And you will not speak to us like that. I understand you're not feeling good and you don't like what's going on but you have to be good, okay?"

"No! That's stupid, just tell me what's going on!"

"Jersey, you're being a brat." Ashton interjects, pulling her into his lap and pinching her bottom- enough to hurt but not enough to bruise. "Now, besides argue with us, is there anything you'd like to do? Are you hungry?"

She huffs. She will get her way. She hasn't ever tried to piss the boys off purposefully before so shes not quite sure what tactic to use but for the time being she escapes Ashtons grip and turns her body away from the wolf boys to think. How has she accidentally pissed them off in the past? They dislike being told to shut up or ordered around at all. They evidently don't like how she's acting now.

"Fuck off." She grumbles. She's met with furious growls and picked up quickly for a harsh smack to be payed on her bottom before she's set back down with fresh tears coming from her eyes facing an obviously upset Calum.

"I don't care that you're upset, you will not curse or speak to us so rudely ever again, understood?"

"No! Don't touch me! Let me go!"

"Little girl..." Ashton growls warningly.

Jersey releases a sob and flops onto the mattress, giving up. Calum sighs and rubs a hand over his face.

"I'm sorry little one, I didn't mean that." Calum sighs as he scoops her into his arms and rocks her.

"I do care that you're upset, baby, but you can't act like that, okay? I'm sorry bunny, you're okay princess."