6.2K 129 50

Jersey wakes up alone again. She whines and looks around. She feels horrible, anxious and uncomfortable and in pain, especially her chest. She whines and starts hyperventilating, eyes snapping open when and she begins desperately missing Michael and Calum. She jumps and and begins frantically searching every room she can access and then begins pounding on the door to Ashton room despite the growls she can hear inside. The noise stops and Ashton calls to see who it is.

"S-something wrong! With-with Michael and Calum! Please!" A few moments later Ashton steps out and closes the door, boxers pulled on sloppily and clearly he's been sweating.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asks gently, he can tell she's seriously distressed so he doesn't mind her interruption, clearly to her it's an emergency.

"H-hurts! Ow, something- something's wrong!" She sobs and he frowns. Soon Luke steps out, partially dressed as well, not feeling his rut currently because of his mates distress. "Calum and Michael, something's wrong! Th-they're not here and it hurts!" She cries and Luke pulls her into his arms, comforting her as Ashton checks the house for them and then opens the back door.

"Why do you think it's them something's wrong with? Are you sure?" The blonde asks.

"Yes, yes it's them! I know it is." She whines. Luke nods and kisses her head, feeling uneasy himself.

"I think she's right." Ashton says as he comes back to where they are. "We should go look for them."

"One of us should stay with her." Luke protests and Ashton nods.

"Are you okay to? You won't... Or should I?" Ashton asks. Normally Luke would tease that maybe ashtons the one who's not up for going out and looking for them due to their previous activities but it's not the time.

"I can, I'm fine, whatever's best." Luke says, holding the girl tightly as she cries. Ashton nods.

"I'll go look then, I'm faster." He says and then rushes back out the door, changing into his wolf form and taking off into the woods.

Luke sighs and scoops the upset girl up, taking her to her room and laying with her because his beds currently kind of messy. "No! Mikey or cals room." She protests, wanting to feel them and smell them. Luke nods and takes her to michaels room, laying with her on her chest.

"What's it feel like baby? Does it feel like when it was ashtons rut and you missed them?" He asks, confused at why she'd be missing them so much after they've only been gone for a couple hours at most.

"It- kinda, but- it's different. I can just feel them and I know something is really bad." She huffs our, rubbing her teary eyes and clutching her chest. She breathes in Michael scent and sobs.

"Do you want me to get you one of calums shirts or something?" Luke asks softly and she nods. He leaves her on the bed and grabs one of calums sweatshirts that he wore yesterday, the girl taking and and clutching it to her chest and close to her face.

They cuddle, Luke comforting the girl, and they don't hear anything for a long time. Nothing happens. Jerseys gradually getting more worried and then her pain spikes and she shrieks, and then it's gone. The absence only scares her further, why did she lose them? Why cant she feel them anymore? Did they die?

"It's gone, it doesn't hurt, I can't feel anything." She whimpers and Luke nods.

"That's good, right? You're not hurting?"

"But what happened to them?" She asks worriedly.

"Ashton probably found them and they're on their way back. It's okay baby." The man comforts and Jersey cries silently into his neck.

Luke hears noise outside the house before jersey can and stands, still holding the girl, taking her to the back door and opening it to see the three wolves.

They're all injured, but Calum and Michael are much worse than Ashton. he debates putting Jersey in her room and keeping her there until they're cleaned up, but it's too late, she turns to see and gasps at the sight of their wounds- Luke doesn't let her see for long before turning and setting her down, blocking her sight.

"Go to your room, we'll get them cleaned up and then they'll come see you, alright?" He uses a tone of voice she can't argue with and she pouts and nods, accepting his kiss and taking off to her room.

Luke helps Michael in while Ashton helps Calum and they take both of them to Michaels room where they shift back to their human forms and Ashton gets dressed while they put on their boxers, leaving their wounds to be treated.

Ashtons not bad off, a gash across his shoulder and nothing else, Luke treats it quickly with peroxide and bandages it before moving onto the other two.

"What happened?" He asks as he cleans the gashes with hydrogen peroxide to avoid infection.

"Some rogues ganged up on us, we were doing okay but having a hard time til Ashton came. How'd you guys know to come look for us?" Michael explains.

"Jersey. She was saying she was in pain and knew something bad was happening to you." Ashton says.

"Really? But she's not bonded or mated or anything, she shouldn't be able to feel that yet." Calum says confusedly. Luke nods.

"She shouldn't have so much pain when she misses us either, but it seems she's... more sensitive or something. Maybe because there's more of us? I don't know." Luke responds.

It's a bit of a painful process for the injured boys to clean all the wounds and then bandage them, they're happy when it's done and they can go see their girl.

When they go in her room she's curled up playing on her phone and she sits up immediately when she sees them. "What happened?" She asks, hugging Calum and then Michael.

"Nothin babygirl, just a fight, nothing for you to worry about." Calum assures.

"Are you okay? You looked really bloody." She pulls back and looks then over, their dressed now so most of their wounds are concealed.

"We're fine princess. You should see the other guys." Michael jokes, kissing the girls head.