6K 119 14

"Who wants to come with me to the store?" Michael asks as he picks up the keys and swings them around. I hear the boys all saying they're willing to.

"I do!" I call instantly and run out of my room.

Michael frowns. "No, baby, someone can stay home with you, okay?"

"No! I wanna go, I haven't left the house in weeks! Please! Please please please?!" The other boys don't really look to be pleased about the idea either.

"I'll stay home with you and we can-" Luke starts to offer and I whine, cutting him off, which makes Michael glare at me.

"I wanna go."

"Who do you want to stay home with you?" Ashton asks.

"I don't wanna stay home! You can't keep me in here forever I'm gonna go crazy." I pout, walking to Michael and hugging around his stomach, since he seems most reluctant. I know they're worried because of what happened but I can't live in fear.

"I'll hold someone's hand the whole time, won't let go for a second, please let me come?!" I whimper, standing on my tippy toes to peck his lips. He sighs and tangled his hands on my hair, staring at me for a good few seconds.

"I still think you should-" I pull away and turn around, crossing my arms.

"I -I-just wanna go somewhere, I'm bored and you guys don't trust me." I whimper and sniffle, hoping they'll believe I'm crying so they'll give in.

"It's not you we don't trust, baby." Calum sighs.

"Fake crying will not get you your way." Ashton points out and I huff and turn back around.

"Nothing bads gonna happen to me at a grocery store! Especially not with you guys there. It'll be fine! You can't just keep me hidden away forever." I whine.

"Yes we can." Michael argues.

"No. I won't give you kisses."

"You can't take away kisses!" Luke interjects.

"I'm not kissing or even cuddling any of you until you let me leave this house. Like I said, I'll hold your hand the whole time."

"You couldn't live more than a week without cuddles, babe." Calum chuckles and I pout.

"I stand by my offer."

"Fine. Get in the car. But if you're not holding one of our hands the whole time we're not letting you have any sweet stuff for a week." Michael says and the boys chuckle as I frown.

"You'll regret it if you do that." I mumble, but skip out to the car happily. The boys all pile in, Calum next to me in the back, with his arm around my shoulders. He smiles and presses his lips to my temple. I lean up and peck his lips and then face forward again. When we get there I jump out of the car and at michaels raised eyebrow I immediately grab his hand and smile brightly and he chuckles. We go inside and start shopping around as I occasionally switch between who's hand in hand I'm holding. It feels nice to be outside of the house and just get some fresh air and what not.

"Can we get icecream? Lu?" I hold my hand out so he can grab it and then I can let go of ashtons so I'm never not holding someone's hand just to be safe so Michael can't take away my dessert. We turn the corner and I gasp and pull back, letting go of Luke's hand and going back to the aisle we were in before.

"Jersey!" Michael scolds, coming to where I'm standing with wide eyes and taking deep breaths and with shaky hands. "Hey, hey, what's happening?" The other boys follow and Michael slowly wraps Me in a hug and pets my hair. "You gotta tell us what's wrong so we can fix it."

"We need to- I need to go- my- she- go." I stutter out and Michael frowns.

"Why, babe? What's wrong?" Luke asks.

"Mom." I mutter. I gasp as she starts coming around this corner and turn into Michaels chest and the boys surround me so she can't see and once she's passed me we make our way to the next isle.

"Cmon, lets go to the car and theyll finish up." Ashton says and pulls me out to the car. I stay quiet, snuggling into his chest.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" He asks and I nod.

"It's just weird. To see her, and think about her... I kinda forgot about her and... everything." Ashton nods and kisses my head, rubbing his hand I've met back. It's not long before all the boys pile back in the car and check on me.

"Baby?" Michael asks gently, tugging on my arm so I'll come to him and I sit on his lap.

"Did anything happen?" I ask, looking at him. He sighs and looks to the other two, seeming to debate whether or not to tel me.

"She heard me say your name. She was asking who I was talking to and told us she's looking for you, but we told her the Jersey I was talking to is on her 20s." I sigh and nod. Michael helps me into my own seat and I buckle up and we go home.

"I kinda miss her." I mumble. The boys al frown.

"What happened with you guys, babydoll?" Ash asks.

"She has mental issues. I'm not sure exactly what, maybe bipolar. She's never agreed to go to a doctor to get diagnosed and get meds. My dad couldn't handle it and left when I was little, and the past few years she got worse, and sometimes violent. I was planning on leaving for a long time but then that night it got really bad and I just ran and then... yeah." I cuddle into michaels chest and he rubs my back. "I don't wanna talk anymore, can we just go home and cuddle and watch movies?"

"Of course Babygirl."