8.5K 160 16

When jersey wakes up there's something warm and hard pressed to her back.

She turns over and shrieks a bit when she sees the white fur, then giggles when the wolf jumps awake and onto its feet, looking around in alarm.

"You snuck into my room when I was sleeping? You creep!" She giggles. The door pushes open and the brown wolf walks in and jumps onto the bed, followed by the other two. They all lay on each side of her, the brown wolf taking the left side that the white wolf doesn't occupy, the gray wolf lays on top of the girls legs- her ankle no longer hurts now, two weeks later, and she can walk and run and do as she pleases on it- and the black wolf lays at the top of the bed, on top of the pillows.

Jersey giggles and rests her head on the black wolfs stomach like a pillow.

They cuddle for a while before the girl gets restless and starts squirming, making all four animals grumble and whine. The white wolf rolls over and lays his torso on top of the girls, attempting to restrain her from moving, and jersey squeals and giggles, looking at the wolf.

"Your eyes are so pretty. So blue." She mumbles in a small voice. She'd seen the wolf's eyes before, obviously, but she didn't really notice just how bright and pretty they were. It seemed like I very unique feature. In fact, all these wolves seemed very unique. The black one is so black, deep, coal, jet black, and with such deep dark brown eyes they're nearly black as well. And the brown one is such unique shades and combinations of amber and caramel and deep earthy colors, with gorgeous hazel eyes. And the gray one has such a unique fur pattern, black underneath and white on top that makes from an overall gray appearance, and with these light green eyes that contrast so wonderfully. The white one is very purely white, with big blue eyes like a persons. None of them could really be called just white or brown or gray or black, but she's never really taken the time to noice any of that beyond brief recognition.

She smiles brightly. She was so afraid of these creatures, thought they were monsters. She's still frightened, in the sense that she knows their capabilities and how easily they could kill her, but she's come far. She trusts them not to hurt her, now.

Jersey whines playfully and giggles, squirming around under the two creatures on top of her and the gray one growls teasingly, as the whit some grabs the hem of the large t shirt she's wearing between his teeth and tugging.

Jersey pushes at the white wolf until he stands and gets off her, letting her sit up and try to push the gray wolf away. It grumbles and scoots further up so it's laying on top of her hips.

"Get off! You're huge!" Jersey groans as she pushes at him. The wolf stands only to lay fully on top of their girl, stretching out and yawning as he gets comfortable.

"No!" Jersey giggles, rolling over, and the wolf lets her, until she's on top of him as he lays on his side, and she giggles and stands from the bed, running to the living room and the gray wolf chases her, along with the other three.

The gray wolf grabs her shirt in its teeth and yanks her back, then pins her to the ground gently, rolling around with her and wrestling. It lets her get on top of it every once in a while before it rolls them back over and pins her again.

The other three growl playfully and bark, wagging their tails and jumping around the wrestling pair.

When jersey tires, the wolf lets her up and helps her stand, but doesn't let her flop down on the couch when she tries. It catches her and pushes her towards the kitchen, as the brown one follows and the other two take rest on the couches.

Jersey giggles at their guidance and goes to the fridge, getting milk, and then getting cereal out of the pantry.

The four animals seem extremely playful today, and they spend the whole day wrestling and running around. Eventually the brown wolf pushes them outside so they'll stop breaking stuff and knocking chairs over, and then they play tag.

Jersey starts the game, "tagging" the white wolf by shoving him and taking off running, and then he chases her and when he catches her she chases the other ones until the gray wolf lets her tag it, and it continues like that, until the black wolf accidentally gets too rough, and jumps on jersey to tag her, forgetting how she small she is, and she crashes in a face plant into the dirt, and as hard as she tries not to, ends up crying.

The black wolf panics and tries to lick the little girl to cheer her up, but the white wolf growls ferociously as he jumps in front of the little girl, snapping at the darker wolf, and then turns to the little one and whimpers as he licks her cheeks and nuzzles her as she hiccups and tries not to sob at the pain in her nose.

The other two join and help the little one up as the black wolf lays on its belly with its head down a few feet away, watching worriedly and whimpering.

The gray wolf helps the little one onto the brown wolf's back.

The darkest wolf slinks behind the group as they all go inside, and when he gets too close the white wolf snarls and pounced on him.

He growls back and fights a bit, but doesn't attempt to dominate the other wolf.

The gray wolf snaps at the other two and they stop, getting up and continuing into the house.

When they get inside, the brown wolf takes jersey to the bathroom while the other three sit tense in the living room.

Jersey washes her face to get the dirt off, ignoring the little cuts and going to the kitchen to get icecream.

When she goes to the living room and sits on the couch, the black wolf slinks towards her, stopping when the white wolf growls at him.

Jersey smiles and stands, going to the black wolf and sitting in front of him, hugging her arms around his neck.

The wolf whines and licks at her face, ears laid down and whimpers voicing his apology.

The white wolf grumbles and comes over to try and push the black wolf away, but jersey frowns and pushes at the white wolf's head, trying to make him leave the darker wolf alone.

The white wolf growls at the girl but then relents, laying beside her.

Jersey giggles and lays against the white animal as the black one lays down on the other side of her