6.2K 118 46

Jersey wakes up feeling weird and gross and really wanting cuddles. She only has to let out a small whimper and Luke and Michael run in practically tripping over each other in their wolf forms and hop on the bed. She rolls towards them and looks at the wolves standing over her and frowns.

"Lu, there's blood on your mouth, that's gross." She whines, the sight making her nauseous. The white wolf whimpers and gets off the bed, leaving and Ashton and Calum come in also in their wolf forms and lay down with her.

"I feel shitty." She whines. This evokes a growl from Michael but the other two only stand and look over her. All three jump off the bed and leave and then four boys return rather than wolves.

"You don't feel good babe?" Calum asks.

"No." She pouts.

"What's wrong? What hurts?" Ash asks, feeling her neck for a fever.

"You're hot."

"Yeah she is." Michael mumbles, feeling her forehead. He then makes eye contact with Jersey and winks and she smiles small.

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick, and I'm cold and my head hurts." She whines, sitting up slowly and latching her arms around the closest boys neck, taking in calums wonderful scent.

"Let's get you some food and see if that helps you feel any better." Ashton nods. All four start that way, Calum trying to set Jersey on her feet so she can walk, but she whines and cling on to the boy tighter.

Calum smiles and happily carries her to the kitchen. Again he tries to set her on a chair and she holds on tighter to him, shaking her head- which is buried in the maoris neck. Calum chuckles and obliges, sitting in a chair and letting her stay in his lap as Luke and Michael start making food and Ashton finds some medicine for the girl.

"We shouldn't give her any medicine til after she's eaten cause it could make her sick." Ashton says, putting the box of supplies on the counter and setting the table for breakfast.

The second the girl smells sausage cooking she feels even more stirring in her stomach and stands from calums lap, running to the bathroom to dry heave- as she has nothing in her stomach to spill.

Instantly all boys are filling the bathroom to see what's wrong with her and are cooing and trying to help, rubbing her back and pulling her hair away from her face as she simultaneously enjoys the attention and is mortified and wishes to be left alone.

When after what feel to her like forever she's finally done she whines and falls onto the tile with teary eyes, but she's not left there long before she's being scooped up and carried to her room by Ashton as Luke fetches her water and 7 up and chips (is this what everyone else's mom feeds them when they're sick?) figuring that's easiest on her stomach. She whines, sipping at the water and laying back against the pillows as Michael returns to the kitchen to finish making them breakfast and Ashton goes to help, the other two stay by her side and cuddle her, checking periodically if she needs anything.

When Ashton brings a plate of food in for Calum and Luke Jersey gags and buries her face in a pillow, and Ashton quickly takes it back out.

"Okay baby, we'll go eat and then come right back, okay?" Jersey whines and turns into Luke, clutching onto his neck and shaking her head.

"It's okay sweetheart, just sit here and watch tv, I promise wel come back in like 3 minutes." She shakes her head again. "No?"

"No." She protests. Luke tried to pry her off and she lets out a pitiful cry (without actually crying) and he coos.

"Okay, how about I stay with you and Calum goes and eats and then someone else will come cuddle you so I can go eat in a few minutes, yeah?" Jersey reluctantly nods and Luke smiles and nods at Calum, letting him go out and eat.

Soon Michael comes in and picks Jersey up, freeing Luke to go have his breakfast. Michael occasionally picks up Jersey water bottle and has her take a sip to keep her from getting dehydrated. She obliged, anything as long as she can cling to him like this. Soon all three boys join her in bed again, cuddling around her as she whines at being jostled, which makes her feel more nauseous.

They avoid passing her from person to person as usual unless completely necessary, because it makes her feel sick, and she pays little attention to the tv and soaks in affection from her mates.

"Here baby, swallow this." Ashton mutters. Jersey looks at him to see the bright pink liquid and whines, turning her face into michaels chest.

"Yes please, come on." Ashton tries to grab her chin and move her face towards him and she yanks away and turns the other way. Ashton sighs.

"Jersey, baby, this'll help with the nausea, you want that, right?"

"No. Gross." She mutters.

"Cmon, then you can drink soda to get the taste out of your mouth, just quick, swallow it. It's not that bad I promise."

"No."

"No more cuddles then I guess." Michael sighs, moving to stand and put her on the bed.

"No!" Jersey whines, clinging tightly to the red headed boys neck and her legs wrapping around his waist, growing ever more sick at being jostled and moved like this.

"Jersey, let go, drink your medicine, and then we can cuddle." Jersey whines and lets go of Michael, but instead of complying, ends up running to the bathroom to get sick again, after which she begrudgingly accepts medicine, and then crawls into calums lap for cuddles.

The boys are surprised to see her so incredibly clingy and keep coping and awing at her, loving the way she acts when she's sick.