8K 154 56

Jersey wakes up in pain, holding her stomach and tears already spilling down her cheeks. She's whining, as she's been doing in her sleep for the last hour. She opens her tear-blurred eyes to four boys staring worriedly at her, crowding around her on the bed.

"She's awake." Luke mumbles, bringing the other boys attention back to her face from searching her to see what's wrong.

"Good morning, babydoll, are you okay? Are you hurt? You've been crying and whining. Is it because of your period? Does it hurt?" A mix of questions come from all four boys.

Jerseys overwhelmed and embarrassed at the questions and overall emotional because of hormones, and she has awful cramps, so she just starts crying, rolling over so her face is buried in pillows.

She's instantly scooped up into the nearest arms and cooed at and coddled.

"What do you need baby? How can we make it better?" Ashton asks, putting a warm hand on her stomach and rubbing softly. She buried her face in Michael's chest because he's who's sitting in front of her, his knees on the outside of Ashton's, jerseys legs resting on top of Michael's, her butt in Ashton's lap, his arms around her. Michael kisses her hair, wrapping his arms around her as well and rubbing her back. The other two boys shuffle to their sides as well.

"Heat pack? D-do you have a heat pack? Or m-medicine?" Both boys who aren't occupied with a girl in their lap jump up to find what she asked for.

"Do you want something to eat, sugar?" Michael asks.

"Icecream. Chocolate."

"You don't want breakfast first sweetheart?" Ashton chuckles.

Jersey begins crying again at being told no, and Ashton frowns, recieving a glare from Michael, and he quickly tries to calm the little one. "It's okay baby, you can have icecream, I'm sorry bunny, I wasn't telling you no, don't cry princess." Ashton shushes, rubbing the girls stomach and kissing her shoulder and head and neck and cooing at her.

Calum and Luke come in with, handing the little one the pills and water, while Luke plugs the heat rug in and puts it on the girls tummy.

Jersey whines and swallows the pain pills. "Icecream."

"I'll get it." Calum hops up again to run to the kitchen.

"I wanna cuddle." Luke pouts. "Mikey, lemme have a turn." Michael growls pretty much just how he would if he were in his much larger counter form, and Luke glares. Ashton sighs and chuckles, switching places with the younger blonde, who smiles as he wiggles his knees between Michael's and lets Jersey lay against his chest.

Calum comes and and gives their girl a carton of chocolate icecream, pouting at the change in people's positions. "I wanna cuddle her too! Move, Mike."

"No."

"Michael!" Calum groans. Michael ignores him and buries his face in jerseys neck and hair.

"No Mikey, I can't eat icecream with you there." The girl pouts and pushes on mike, who complies, glaring at the Maori boy, who rolls his eyes and instead comes to the girls side and kisses her cheek, putting a hand on her thigh and rubbing slowly.

"You wanna watch a movie, sugar?" Ashton asks, grabbing the remote. Jersey whines but nods, leaning further into Luke as she puts another spoonful of icecream into her mouth. Ashton scrolls through movies on netflix until jersey picks one, and then ye four all cuddle up, watching, with the occasional whine or sob from the pained teenage girl.

"Seriously Michael, gimme a turn."

"Fuck off Calum."

"No! You know we agreed we have to share."