5.7K 121 18

Michael sighs as the girl whimpers into his chest. She's not really told them what's wrong but she'd been feeling horrible all day, and when they ask all she says is "ashy, Cali." So they can guess what might be happening. She won't eat and refuses to be without contact from the two mates, wanting both to be touching her at all times. It's been a little less than a week and she's not coping with the two being absent. They've not called since the third day, Luke and Michael assume it might be a tough one since it's ashtons first rut since finding their mate.

Luke's sitting next to the two, close, jerseys legs in his lap as he strokes back and forth calmingly and texts the two insistently, trying to get ahold of them so they can help their girl.

Finally lukes phone rings and Jersey sluggishly looks at him with hope. Luke smiles and answers the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hey lu, what's up?" Cal says. Jersey whimpers at the sound of his voice, a fresh set of tears washing over her.

"Baby girls not doing so well, needs her other mates." Luke says.

"Aw, poor baby." Calum coos. "Is she there?"

"Yeah, she can hear you, but like I said, she's not doing great. It's pretty bad. When do you think you'll be able to come home?"

"I'm sorry baby, Soon." Comes ashtons voice that's much more gravelly than usual and Jersey whimpers again, wanting to reach out to them but they aren't here. Her chest aches horribly and her whole body hurts and burns and aches.

She whines as the feeling intensifies, hearing her mates but not being able to touch or have them.

"How bad is it?" Calum asks sounding worried.

"It's bad, we're kinda worried. She sobs if we're not both touching her and she won't talk or eat or hardly move. She doesn't wanna watch tv or have icecream or anything. All she's said today is your guys names. Seems like she's in physical pain too." Luke explains and Jersey can hardly bring her mind to pay attention to anything anyone says, too focused on the empty burn in his body and her missing mates.

"Oh no..." cal sighs. "Little love?" He calls and jerseys whines in response.

"We love you and miss you baby." Ashton says and Jersey wiggles slightly.

"We'll be home really soon, it'll be okay, sweetheart." Cal comforts and Jersey shakes her head slightly.

"Please eat for us, bunny? And be good, okay?" Jersey nods and whines before she starts sobbing and Luke frowns.

"I think you guys need to come home. By now it's enough under control to, right?" Luke asks hurriedly.

"Yeah, we can." Ashton answers and Calum agrees.

"We're coming, sweet girl." Calum says over jerseys cries. "We'll be like, a half hour at most." Calum says and the two boys can hear him already packing stuff up.

"Okay, thanks. We'll go, be safe, love you." Luke says and Michael repeats him, the other two say it as well. Jersey just continues sobbing. Luke hangs up and transfers Jersey to his own lap, turning her so he legs are now on Michael, kissing her head and comforting her, keeping her wrapped tight and safely in his arms, hoping it will calm whatever physical reaction she's having from having her mates be absent.

It's a long 20 minutes before the boys are home and second they're in the door jerseys body untenses and some of the burn goes away and then they both touching and hugging and kissing her and she sobs in relief as the pain leaves her body, feeling exhausted but so good without the pain and warm with her mates presence.

She clings to Ashton first, clawing at his shirt to hold onto him and crying and he rubs her back, feeling horrible that they were away and made her feel like this and weren't there to help.

"How long has she been like this?" Calum quietly asks. "This didn't happen before." He mumbles.

"Well, she was just whiny and irritable, starting fights and stuff for a few days, and then she got really apathetic and tired and clingy and whiny and this morning it got really bad." Michael explains. Calum rubs jerseys back and she turns and cling to him now, happy that Ashton keeps a hand on her back and she can feel her other two boys near, her legs occasionally bumping theirs.

"Let's get you something to eat, babygirl, sound good?" Jersey nods and continues clinging to him as he carries her to the kitchen and makes some soup.

Ashtons rut wasn't entirely done but now he has no urge like before, his mates pain seeming to have ended it quickly. He takes her from Calum while the Maori makes food but makes sure to keep her close to him, remembering what Luke said about wanting both him and Michael touching her all the time.

When it's done and calums set the food at the table he sits down and Ashton puts the girl in the tan boys lap. She's at first uninterested but when Calum says "come on baby, you need to eat." She feels unable to not listen and realizes how hungry she really is. She doesn't have the energy to eat fast but she does eat all of it, appreciating the boys closeness and care for her.

"Tired." She mumbles when she finishes and Ashton stands and picks her up off of Calum again.

"Let's go take a nap then." He says, beginning towards her room with Calum following. Jersey whines and points to the two boys talking on the couch and Calum smiles and nods, telling them to come nap with the other three, because Jersey wants to have all her mates close.

Ashton and Calum get one either side of the girl with the other two on either side of them, and she falls asleep instantly as they talk about the girl and what they'll do in the future with situations like this.

"She's too bonded for any of us to leave for that long again, next time we just need to keep in a different room or something and she can come see us when we're calmed down." Luke says.

"Well, from what she's said, not that she's ready to handle a rut or anything, but it seems like she is ready to move forward sexually." Michael mentions and the other two look at him curiously.

"What gave you that impression?"

"When she get sleepy the other day she was telling us she likes to be bratty and make us mad because it's hot when we show her who's boss by smacking her ass or pinning her down, and basically said she wants us to choke her." Michael says and the other two are shocked, Calum almost chokes in shock that his little girl would say something like that.

"How did that come up?" Ashton asks.

"She was arguing with us about being bossy and treating her like a kid and then we got out of her that really she just felt like she shouldn't be so childish and dependent and she missed you guys and felt like she was too dependent so we explained why were so dominant and bossy and why she naturally falls into being cared for and told her that next time instead of arguing she should just tell us how she feels instead of fighting with us and she said she likes making us angry sometimes because it's hot." Luke explains. The two nod and look at their sleepy girl. Calum kisses her forehead.

"We'll have to keep that in mind." Ashton chuckles, petting the sleeping girls side.