5.7K 103 33

In the morning, Jersey is ushered out of calums room by Michael while Calum is still asleep.

"Eat babygirl, we'll see you later okay?" She nods and he smiles and kisses her cheek, retreating back to the room again before Calum wakes up.

Jersey sighs and grabs some cereal, taking it to the living room to eat while she watches tv.

Once she's finished she puts her bowl in the sink and lays on the couch again, watching tv and playing on her phone boredly. Her eyes widen when she suddenly hears harsh growls and moans from lukes room, as well as the bed slamming against the wall. She whines and sinks further into the couch, getting turned on by the noises and pheromones in the air.

She tries to distract herself but it seems like their only getting louder and she groans, going in her room and shutting the door, hoping to drown out the noise at least.

Jersey groans loudly when she can still hear them clearly, covering her head with a pillow.

She hears a laugh outside her door and then Calum comes in and lays next to her.

"All done?" She asks. He nods and kisses her cheek.

"Good. Can we go somewhere else? They are so freaking loud." She groans, hiding her face in calums chest. The noise isn't really what's bothering her, it's hot, but she doesn't wanna get herself in trouble and it's all making her feel incredibly horny and she misses them and wants to be distracted.

"Where do you wanna go, babygirl?" He asks.

"Mhm. Maybe the mall or something? I don't care. Where's Mikey?" She asks, snuggling into the maoris chest.

"He's in the shower." Jersey looks up and notices calums hair is wet and smiles, reaching to run her hands through it.

They cuddle quietly for a while, occasionally muttering something or kissing. Eventually Michael comes in and Jersey pops up out of bed.

"Can we go somewhere now?" She asks immediately and Michael chuckles.

"Like where?" He asks and she shrugs.

"Anywhere. Mall?" She asks and the boys shrug.

"Alright. Get dressed, sweet cheeks." Jersey giggles at the nickname and pops up to change, not being bothered by the two watching her as she does so. She runs into the bathroom to brush her hair and throw on a bit of makeup before running out again and grabbing their hands, tugging them up.

"Let's go lets go let's go!" She says as she attempts to drag them to the door to put on their shoes.

Once they've done that they head out the door and to the mall, where Jersey drags them from store to store excitedly.

"Try this on doll." Calum says as he hands her a skirt. She nods, muttering a "kk." She lays it over her arm and goes about the store some more before heading to the dressing room, popping out every time she tries on something new to get their opinions and then deciding on usually one or two things to actually get- the boys don't by far mind spoiling her, they buy her whatever she wants. She gets shy walking by Victoria's Secret but of course Michael drags her in and the two begin picking things they want her to try on as she giggles bashfully and takes the items.

She tries them on by herself this time, despite the two men's protest, and decides on a few things before the two decide to go through another round in that store and make her pick more to buy and finally relent and let her leave once they've bought everything she liked.

The 3 grab lunch in the food court before shopping the same way some more and the boys can tell jerseys getting tired with all her whining.

Calum gives Michael a smirk when they get into the next store, ulta, and Michael raises an eyebrow, wondering what the other boys planning.