2.2K 45 12

Surprise bitches this is what you've all been waiting for.

FYI, Jersey pouted the rest of the day about them still not giving her the spanking she wanted since she still wouldn't just ask. It's not fair, they know what she wants, why can't they just give it to her instead of making her embarrass herself by asking. She continues to refuse to ask and does not get what she wants.

However, today, a week later, Jersey is hornier than she can even believe. She thinks it might have something to do with her cycle. Whatever the reason, she wants to get railed. Right now. By all of them. Hard. She doesn't care if her body probably isn't ready to take all four of them one after the other quite yet, that is what she wants.

The problem is, she'll have to ask for it if she wants it, apparently. It's not that she isn't comfortable with her mates, but even the idea of having to go say "hey, will somebody please fuck me against a wall like right now?" Nearly makes all the horniness in her body straight up disappear. Let alone the fact that she'd get in trouble for cussing. How do they expect her to ask for what she wants?

But... she really wants it, she's felt ready for a while, and none of them have initiated more than what they've already done. She understands, they don't want to pressure her, but...

And she's wanted it for days. She just never knows how to say it. Sure, she can initiate what they've already done, handjobs and getting fingered and oral, but it doesn't help. She wants more, and everytime she doesn't get it she seems to just want it more.

So she's been working up the nerve. All day. The boys kept asking at breakfast why she was so red and quiet. She refused to admit that she was.

It is now a couple hours after lunch, and she has been secluding herself in her room doing basically nothing. Multiple times, the boys have cone to check on her, trying to question if she's mad or upset or sad or in pain and why she's acting so strange, and finding that she's happy to accept a hug or a kiss and doesn't seem upset with them at all, but still insists on being left secluded in her room.

Finally, she takes a deep breath and goes into the living room where all the boys are doing various things, two playing video games and the other two on their phones.

They look to her as she enters and she nervously crosses her arms and bites her lip. Why've they gotta pay so much attention to her?

"What's up, baby?" Calum- who's on the couch nearest to her- says, putting his phone down.

She clenches her jaw, takes a deep breath, steels herself, and then comes out with it. "I'm horny."

It not quite as to the point as she meant for it to be.

She glares and looks up when she hears shocked choked laughs. "Don't laugh at me!" This causes more laughter and she nearly wants to cry.

"We're sorry babe, cmere, Cmere." Michael chuckles as he sets his controller down.

"No." She pouts.

"Well fine then. What do you want?"

She sighs. "I'm... like... I want... I'm... ready." She mumbles and they frown.

"What?" Luke questions. They can barely hear her. She whines and covers her blushing face, groaning.

"I want to have sex!" She yells frustratedly.

Another round of shocked noises. Not laughter, this time, though.

"You guys apparently won't give me anything I want unless I ask for it and I don't know how the hell you expect me to ask that!" She whines and stomps over to ashton, sitting on his lap and hiding her face.