8.7K 180 57

Jersey wakes up alone, which hasn't really happened in at least two weeks.

The small girl whines and wiggles, figuring that at least one of the wolves will come to check on her when they hear, which they should hear her, she figures, if they're in the house. They tend to hear everything, she's noticed.

She wants to call them, but she doesn't know their names. She'd considered giving them her own names, but it didn't feel right. They probable have names already.

She gets up lazily, rolls out of the bed and onto her feet, stumbling out of the room with a grumpy whine.

She looks in the living room, frowning when the wolves aren't there. She looks in the back yard and then all the bedrooms, confuses when not even one of them shows up.

"Okayyy..." She mutters, slightly outspoken, Incase they're hiding or something. "I guess I'll just leave then, if no ones around to stop me." She sing songs, slipping on a pair of slippers that are a bit too big for her that she's been wearing (she'd found them in the room she sleeps in) and opens the front door. She steps out and looks around.

"Okay, well then, bye! I'm leaving!" She shouts, walking into the woods and glancing around some more.

She keeps walking, figuring that soo they're gonna jump out and take her back to the house.

But no, nothing.

She finds that even now that she has complete opportunity, she by no means want to leave. The wolves are nice, the house is lovely, somehow food is always in supply (she doesn't really know how) and she doesn't have to deal with her mother.

Granted, she's getting kinda lonely and restless, but this is better than how her life was before.

Jersey huffs and turns back, heading for the house. She hadn't got very far, so she didn't have trouble getting back to the house.

Once inside, she took off the shoes and plopped down on the couch, thinking.

Sure, there have been times where one or two of the wolves was missing, but she'd never thought much of it, maybe they were hunting? But never had she been alone in the house in the- close to two, she thinks, maybe even three- months she's been here.

She sits around for a while before deciding to eat, and then she watches tv.

She ends up falling asleep, with nothing to do except maybe snoop around the house and watch tv.

When she wakes, she hears hushed voices in another room, and she refrains from screaming.

She whimpers instead, carefully standing and going to the front door, putting on the slippers, and trying to open it silently.

"Hey, wait wait wait!" She hears a deep voice call.

Jersey shrieks and flings the door open, taking off running.

"No no no! Wait!" She doesn't listen, obviously, she runs through the woods, darting back and forth. The flimsy shoes make her stumble and fall, and the boys chasing her catch up quickly.

Her arm is grabbed and she screams, trying to hit and kick, but the dark man with black hair wraps his arms around hers, restraining her arms so she can't struggle. She tries to kick, but she's pushed against the mans chest and can't get enough momentum to do any damage.

"Shh, Shh, it's okay, love, calm down." The man holding her coos in her ear, and three other men- boys?- come around in front of her, watching her and whoever's holding her and she pants and shrieks and begins to cry.