5.7K 115 25

Jersey whines and shuffles to the couch wrapped in a blanket, slowly crawling on and into Ashtons lap and snuggling into his chest. She's no longer sick but her clinginess hasn't quite subsided, still constantly snuggled into one of her boys and preferring to be carried whenever possible.

Ashton smiles and wraps his arms around her, kissing her head and then burying his face into her neck and hair and taking a deep breath. Jersey giggles and playfully pushes his face away, "tickles!" She squeals.

"Shhh." Ashton growls a little bit and pulls the girl into him again, kissing her neck possessively. Jersey gets a strange uneasy feeling and wiggles causing Ashton to hold her tighter.

Luke comes out of her room where he was waiting for her- she had left to get snacks but apparently got distracted and started cuddling Ashton instead. He pouts and pokes her side, causing Ashton to growl a little bit.

"You ditched me for Ashton? I'm so offended." Luke teases, tickling her sides more, not really noting ashtons growl until he does it again, pulling her away and pushing lukes hands away. Luke immediately recognizes the signs and groans.

"I'm not doing it this time." He protests and walks away to retrieve Calum and Michael.

"Guys!" He calls and when they come out of their rooms he leads them outside.

"Ashtons going into his rut and I am not it this time." He explains quickly. The other two groan and look at each other.

"I think Michael should since I had to deal with his."

"I don't want to!"

"None of us want to mate, someone's gotta and we have to hurry before he starts humping Jersey!"

"Is he alone with her?!" Michael bursts.

"Yeah but he won't do anything yet." Luke shrugs. "He's not you, horny little shit."

"Okay seriously lets decide who's it." Calum laughs when Michael growls.

"I'm not doing it." Michael protests.

"Seriously? Fine I will but you're it next time." Calum complains and goes back inside to Ashton and Jersey. "Jersey cmere baby!" Luke calls and jersey tries to wiggle away from Ashton. He growls and holds on.

"Stay still."

"Let go please, ashy." Jersey says politely and he grumbles but relents, which is where Calum swoops in.

"Hey, let's go, alright?" He whispers and Ashton sighs, nodding and quickly walking to the garage in front of calum and both of them getting in the car.

Ashton is slightly less horny and more reasonable in the beginning stages of his rut than Michael, still able to reason and use logic- at first anyways.

Jersey hears the door close and the car pull out and sits up from where she was leaning against lukes shoulder, looking back towards where the garage door is and frowning.

"Who left? Where'd they go? What happened?"

"Calum and ash, baby. They're probably going to a hotel cause ashtons starting his rut. Cals gonna help him." Jersey whines.

"I don't want them to leave for so long!" She protests and Luke chuckles.

"I know sweet pea. It'll be okay." Mikey comes into the room and takes the girl from Luke, kissing her cheek.

"I can hear you whining from my room." Michael scolds gently. "No whining."

"That's cause you have better hearing than humans." She argues and he laughs.

"Still, no whining." He pats her bum and she giggles.

"Are they gonna take as long as you did?" She sighs.

"Probably not, Mikey takes longer than most." Luke teases and Michael glares at him.

"You have no right to ever be upset with me again after your last rut. I feel bad for cal."

"I don't understand why are you mad at him about his rut? Why do you feel bad for cal?" Jersey asks luke and Michael bursts out laughing as Luke chuckles and kisses her head.

"Because when we're on ruts we're really mean sometimes." He explains.

"Why does cal have to help ash?" The two have a glance between each other and shrug.

"Remember how we said we need to have sex on our ruts?" Jerseys cheeks turn red.

"With each other?" She whispers as she looks at Michael and he nods, smirking at her bright red face and clear embarrassment.

"We figure you're probably not ready for all that." Jersey covers her face with her hands and shoves her head in his chest and Luke awes, taking her out of his arms.

"Stop making her uncomfortable Mikey." Luke scolds teasingly and kisses the girls hot cheek, moving her hands from her face. "Gimme a kiss babe." Jersey pecks his lips and then hides her face again.

"No no, give me a real kiss."

She blushes and kisses him a bit longer before hiding again.

"I miss Cali and ashy." She mumbles quietly and the two chuckle softly.

"I know baby." Luke comforts.

"Babes, I wanna kiss too." Mike says and Jersey kisses him for a few seconds and then pecks lukes lips again and lays her head on his shoulder.

"You wanna watch tv princess?" Luke asks and the girl nods, so they all go to the living room and cuddle to watch tv.

Kinda short but someone really wanted an update 😂😘