6.5K 128 24

Jersey is not comfortable in the best kind of way. The boys have all decided to walk around shirtless this morning and she's at that point on her cycle when se is extremely... excited... and she really misses the feeling of things like kissing (even though she's only ever done that like twice and not for years.) she just really wants one or all of these hot wolf boys to be making out with her but of course she can't just say that.

Of course she's had these feelings before- with four hot man boys constantly surrounding her who she literally is mated to how could she not wanna Makeout with them- but it's bad today. She's horny, to be frank, and she's not subtle about her looking at their abs and zoning out staring at their faces.

"Babydoll-" of course he has to use that nickname right now- "are you okay?" Ashton Asks.

No. If somebody could just sweep her off her feet and pin her to a wall and aggressively kiss her then she'd be okay.

"Fine." She mutters. She doesn't realize it was snappy until the man frowns at her and brushes her hair out of her face. His abs are within laying-her-head-against distance.

"What's with the attitude?" That's hot.

"Nothing." She mutters, rolling her eyes. His hand winds a little tighter in her hair.

"Then fix it please."  Fuck.

The other boys watch the interaction silently and Jersey sighs and drops her fork.

"Luke, would you please come cuddle me?" Her tone is not as polite as her words as she stands and heads to her room.

"Brat."

"Yes I will."

"What about me?"

"I wanna cuddle too!"

Luke lays down with her in bed and wraps his arms around her, rubbing her back. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"Nothing." She whines, burying her face in his neck.

"Baby." He says in a strict voice.

"I'm fine!"

"Are you on your period?"

"No!" She snaps and pulls away, rolling over. The blonde grabs her waist and pulls her back into him, wrapping his arms around her again and kissing her head.

"Okay, alright, I'm sorry hun. But you're being rude and we wanna make sure you're okay." Jersey groans and stands, marching out to Calum and sitting in his lap, burying her face in his neck. Luke comes out soon after and sits next to them.

"Jersey, you're being a brat. Either tell us what's wrong or knock it off." He demands.

Jersey clenches her jaw to avoid telling him to shut up, knowing she'd get more trouble than she wants for it. Instead she just sighs. This is the opposite of what she wanted.

"I'm sorry." She mutters. "I'll stop. I'm just u-upset be-because..."

"Because what babe, what's wrong?" Cal asks.

"Nothing."

"Cmon baby, tell us." Jersey sighs and doesn't say anything, but she leans up and pecks calums lips. He seems surprised and smiles, kissing her head. "That's why you're upset? You just wanted kisses?"

Jersey whines and nods. Both boys chuckle and Luke pulls her into his lap and pecks her lips. "Better?" She's smiles small and blushes and nods.

"Go give Mikey and ash one too, make it a surprise. They'll love it." Calum chuckles, and Jersey bites her lip to contain her smile and nods, taking off to the kitchen and climbing up Ashton so he'll pick her up and put her on his hip- he does is with a confused frown- and then she shyly kisses him and he smiles and chuckles, pecking her cheek.

"Well that was a surprise." He mumbles. "Any reason or...?"

"Just felt like it. Now put me down." She demands with a giggle.

"You're in a better mood." He remarks as she takes off for michaels room and goes in and- whoops he's in his boxers. She stares longer than necessary as he quickly turns around and raises an eyebrow, grabbing sweatpants to pull on as he was just about to.

"Can I help you, little one?"

"Mhm." Jersey giggles and comes to sit in his lap when he plops down on his bed.

"What would that be?" Just as she did with the other three, jersey lays one on him and he laughs and pecks her lips again. "Sweet girl. Feeling better?"

"Mhm." She smiles wide and lays against his chest.

She gets up and runs back to the living room to demand more kisses from the two boys there and it briefly occurs to her that kissing four boys in the same day is not something most people do or would approve of but she loves it too much to care. She goes between boys sitting with them and pecking their lips over and over or even having slightly longer kisses but nothing too scandalous or anything.

The boys are all very pleased at this development and that they didn't even have to initiate, she did it all by herself, and they can clearly see she feels the same soulmate connection they all do, especial let when two of them were absent. She's developed the normal separation anxiety mates get, subs/omegas worse than alphas and bettas and other dominant roles. However, Jersey did seem to have our worse than they'd expected, she seems very attached and does not like it at all when one of them is missing, Of course they don't like being away from their baby girl either.

"Ugh, I'm so tired of kisses baby, go kiss Mikey." Luke jokes, and Jersey scoffs.

"Fine, I'll never kiss you ever again!" She pouts, crawling to ashtons lap instead.

"Wait no!" Luke complains, trying to grab the girl back but she huffs and turns away, kissing Ashton instead. "Babygirl! Come back, I'm sorry!"

"Are not. Maybe I will go kiss Mikey."

"Yes please." Michael chuckles, taking the girl into his arms gladly and accepting her little pecks. She's not bold enough to take it much further, but none of them mind.