6.6K 129 24

"Ashy I miss them!" Jersey whines as she lays against his chest. He sighs and kisses her cheek. It's been three days and the little one has not been happy about the boys absence.

"I know baby pie, how about i text and tell them to call us as soon as they can, alright?" Ashton reasons but Jersey huffs.

"I want them to come home! Right now! Why can't they come home?"

"They want to sweetheart, they will as soon as they can, but for now all we can do is call them."

"Why can't they?!"

"Jersey." Ashton warns.

"Tell me."

"Jersey." He growls again. The two have a stare off for a while.

"Fine." She grumbles, having learned arguing is no use after a couple of smacks to her bottom here and there for it. Ashton kisses her head and pulls out his phone, shooting a text to Luke and then distracting the little girl with a movie.

"Honey I'm home!" Calum yells as he comes in the door from grocery shopping which Jersey was in no mood to join today.

"Cali." She pouts. Calum smiles and comes to kiss her cheek before heading off to put the groceries away.

"Are you gonna help put them away, baby girl?" He calls.

"No." Jersey huffs and earns herself a light smack from Ashton.

"Hey! What? Do I have to?" She whines.

"You don't have to, but quit being rude."

"I'm not." Another smack and she whines and climbs out of his lap but he doesn't let her. "Let go!"

"Stop being a brat." He growls.

"I want Luke. I don't like you." Calum comes in quickly when he hears the argument and scoops up Jersey before Ashton can overreact.

"Jersey, go to your room right now." Calum demands, sending a hard smack to her bottom when she tries to argue. "Go!"

Ashton growls and sighs, going back to watching the movie as Jersey slams the door to her room which makes Calum March in after her to have a stern talk with her.

"Just because you're in a mood and miss mike and Luke doesn't mean you get to act like a brat. Jersey ignores him and shoves her face in a pillow until he leaves her alone.

The movie is interrupted by the sound of Ashton a ringtone and Jersey immediately enters the room excitedly, jumping on ashtons lap. "Is it them?!"

"Yes baby, it is." Ashton laughs, answering the phone.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." "Hi." Two tired sounding voices come through the speakers.

"Lukey! Mikey!" Jersey exclaims and it brings wide smiles to all four boys faces.

"Hi love bunny." "Hi sweetheart."

"Babygirl has clearly been missing you." Ashton chuckles.

"Where are you? Why are you gone for so long? What are you doing? When will you come home? I miss you guys."

"We'll explain when we get home pretty baby, not much longer, okay? We miss your cute face too."

"Yeah, miss you princess." Michael agrees in a much more husky voice than usual.

"Then why don't you come home?" She's met with a growl from the line and she hears hushed whispers back and forth.

"We can't sugar, or we would. Soon, okay? What have you guys been doing? Having fun?"

"No." Jersey pouts. She hears some more whispers and Luke sighs.

"We have to go, talk to you guys later." And he hangs up.

Jersey scoffs and pouts, whining and laying her head against Ashton again.

Calum sits next to the two and takes Jersey from ashtons lap into his own, kissing her cheek. "I know pretty girl." He sighs.

When the two finally come home two days later, Jersey is ecstatic, jumping all over them and smiling and hugging and kissing their cheeks. All four laugh at her happiness and Michael and Luke happily accept her affection and return it, kissing and hugging her as well, telling her how much they missed her.

"Now you have to tell me where you were!" All four seem hesitant, but they did promise.

"So... why don't we go sit on the couch and we'll explain, alright honey love?" Calum offers. Jersey agrees and lets Michael pick her up and take her there, and he sets her on Luke's lap.

"Alright little love. So, have you ever heard the word rut?" Luke asks.

"Um, I think, when my dad would talk about deers." It briefly occurs to them they've never heard about her dad, and only hardly about her mom.

"Well, werewolves have a rut about once every six months, and it lasts 3-7 days."

"And what happens?" Jersey frowns.

"Basically our sex drive shoots way up and we get very dominant and horny and energetic and kind of assholish." The blonde explains. "It's different for everyone but usually the more sec we have the quicker it goes." Luke tries to talk as quickly as possible to get the conversation over with.

Jersey looks confused before the corner of her mouth quirks up and she giggles. "It's like a period for boys." She laughs.

"Actually, females get them too, but a females would be a heat, do you know what that is?"

"We had a cat that went into heat." Jersey nods.

"It's kinda like that." Ashton chuckles.

"No questions? Good, let's go watch a move and cuddle." Michael stands and picks Jersey up, taking her to his room since it has the biggest tv and a large bed, and Luke follows. The other two decide to give the three some alone time while they go grocery shopping.

"Is it painful?" Jersey asks.

"Well-"

"Yes." Luke cuts michaels answer off, and Mikey laughs as Luke glares at him. Jersey does not understand.

"What do you wanna watch babydoll?" Michael asks.

"Twilight." She giggles and all three laugh.