4.8K 120 27

Jersey lays silently in the middle of her four mates thinking about all her questions again. The boys are quietly conversing around her, she doesn't really realize that they're discussing her, pays no mind to their "does she seem off to you lot as well?" From Luke.

"Yes, is she upset? Did one if you do something?"Michael asks.

"You're the one who would've upset her, hard ass." Luke rolls his eyes.

"Shut up." Michael scoffs.

"Am I wrong, Michael?" Luke chuckles and Michael punches his arm .

"I said shut up, Hemmings." They bicker quietly before Calum cuts them off.

"Babygirl, is something on your mind?" He asks and she looks at them, biting her lip as she contemplated whether or not she wants to share.

"I have a few questions." She says timidly, glancing between al of them.

"Of course sweetheart." Ashton answers, kissing her hair.

"Don't laugh." She warns firstly. "Are you gonna turn me into a werewolf someday?" They contain chuckles just because she asked them not to laugh.

"No baby, no one can turn into a werewolf, you have to be born with it. It's not like twilight vampires." Luke explains. Suddenly the girl sits up with wide eyes and looks at them.

"Do vampires- are they- are vampires real?" She stutters. All four wince.

"Kind of." Calum shrugs, looking to someone else to describe it.

"They don't sparkle or drink blood or any of that shit- and they consider vampire a slur, so if you ever meet one don't call them that or they'll accuse you if being speciesist or some bullshit- but they are immortal and can turn others immortal by having them drink their blood. They call themselves Demi's. And they don't fight with werewolves but they don't have an alliance or anything either." Ashton explains and jersey nods, listening closely.

"Okay." She thinks for a moment about her next question. "What happens when we like- when we- have- um- the- have sex." Her cheeks blaze red as she speaks and the boys contain their laughter and coos.

"Nothing has to happen the first time or immediately or anything, but eventually, when you're ready, we'll mate you, which will involve each of us knotting you- would you like us to describe what that is?" Michael asks.

"Yes." She answers timidly.

"Basically the base of our dick swells up in you and there's a ton of semen." Jersey rolls over and hides her face in the mattress at Michaels lewd explanation, the boys chuckling.

"So after we mate you our bond will be a lot stronger, and you'll start getting your heat, which is like our rut, and it will sync up with all our ruts so while we're in rut you'll be in heat, which means you'll get it four times a year. In your first heat, we'll all mark you, which involves biting you and injecting our DNA into you, you'll have four marks that show who you belong to, and we'll each have four as well." Luke explains.

"What do they look like? And where do they go?" Jersey asks.

"They look kinda like tattoos but if they were in white ink, so it kinda looks like a pretty scar? And they go on the back of your neck, or if you have multiple, in a column down your neck and back." Calum explains. "They're about this big." He says as he makes a circle with his fingers, about twice the size of quarter.

"That sounds pretty. I wonder what my mark will look like. What do yours look like?" She asks and the boys chuckle.

"We don't know silly girl, we haven't marked anybody." Michael says and she blushes.

"Oh, duh." She giggles. "Well I can't wait to see them." Then she thinks some more.

"What would happen if something happened to one of us? Like what would happen to me if one of you died went away or something? Would it be like when Calum and Mikey were hurt?" She asks and Luke decides to take this one.

"If one of us just got hurt, it would probably be like what happened before. If we're separated from eachother for long periods of time it'll hurt like that, we can get physically sick as well as a lot of pain from being separated, which will get worse the longer it is. That's not supposed to happen until after we're mated, but it seems you've already experienced it. If something really bad happened, for example, if you died, we'd all die, really slowly and painfully, as well. And vice versa. It's possible if just one of us died you'd not die and only be in a lot of pain for the rest of your life, but we're not really sure. There's not a lot of knowledge since most people only have one mate, occasionally two, not often, but very rarely more. I don't know if five people being mated has ever happened before." Luke explains, feeling a bit grim.

"But don't worry, nothing that bad will ever happen, okay? We'll make sure of it." Calum assures and the other boys agree. Jersey smiles and kisses them each quickly.

"Um, I have another question." She says, extra red now.

"Anything, babes." Ashton says as he pulls her into his lap to comfort her as she's obviously embarrassed.

"Why haven't we had sex yet? Or done much of anything at all?" She asks quietly and al four coo over her.

"We weren't sure if you were ready baby, we'd figure we'd just take things slow. Why do you ask honey pie?" Luke says and she shrugs.

"I think I'm ready. I don't feel like it right now but... I love and trust you guys and I don't think I would be scared or anything." She admits shyly and the boys smile and nod.

Each boy kisses the girl wherever they can reach and tell her they love her, snuggling in closer to her.