5.7K 112 37

They all know the next few weeks are going to be stressful. Usually Ashtons rut is a couple months after Michaels and then quickly followed by Luke and Calum who's ruts usually either interlap, with calums starting first, or Lukes comes a few days to a week after calums finished. However this being the first rut since jerseys been with them could change things.

Calums not showing any signs yet, luckily his rut is usually not too bad (michaels is the worst, lukes is second to him, then Ashton, calums is usually the easiest, based on a vote after they'd all handled each other's ruts.)

But this means a good two to three weeks Jersey won't be able to get as much attention as she's used to. Michael will be helping Calum and Ashton Luke, which means for about a week the first two will be closed off in a bedroom and only able to see jersey for very short periods occasionally when it's unlikely Calum will want to jump her or have the energy to attempt to do so, and then- god willing Luke can hold his off until the calums done, because other wise there will be a few days where she'll not be getting hardly any attention and no one wants that, who knows what would happen, which sounds dramatic but really- The other two will be locked away -and really I mean locked because similar to Michael Luke has little self control when it comes to his rut and no one wants him accidentally hurting or scaring Jersey- for at least a week but probably more and with less frequent visits than she'll be able to have with cal and ash during cals rut.

Another scary factor the boys have to worry about is with all their pheromones in the house during this time and because of jerseys bond to them, Jersey will probably be incredibly horny during these next (approximately) three weeks.

Overall, the boys are stressed as fuck about what's going to happen and jerseys rather oblivious, being her usual happy self.

Although they haven't noticed calums behavior change yet, they have noticed jerseys actions towards him have, which they're not sure of it's a coincidence or if it could be a warning sign of calums oncoming hormones. She's been quite cuddly and kissy with him- not failing to give her other boys attention but just giving him a little extra- but that could also just be because he was recently missing for a while and she'd had a bad reaction to that, except she's not been as clingy with Ashton.

Calums quite self aware when it comes to his rut, so when it starts coming on he immediately feels it and quickly pries jersey off himself to her disapproval and flees to his room, warning Michael with a whisper on the way. Jersey frowns as Michael makes a disgruntled face and finishes his sandwich before going to calums room as well.

"What happened?" She asks, pouting at Ashton. He smiles and scoops her up onto his hip, kissing her cheek. It's amusing that even though she knows about ruts and whatnot, she can be so oblivious sometimes.

"He's starting his rut, babygirl." He tells her and tears fill her eyes.

"So I can't see them for a week?" She whimpers.

"No, they're staying here. When he's uh... feeling better sometimes you can go see them for a bit." She pouts but nods.

"Oh. Did it start?" Luke asks as he comes out of the bathroom where he was showering and sees the two boys missing and jerseys pouty face. He takes her and she blushes and smiles slightly as the shirtless boy squeezes her against his bare chest and kisses her lips.

"Mhm." She answers one a hum.

"Careful, lu." Ashton reminds, not wanting the girl to suddenly get all sexual as well.

Luke hums in disagreement, continuing to kiss their girl and even deepening it. Ashton frowns, hoping what he thinks is happening is not really happening.