02

Jing Zhi, Are You Lying to Me?

Mu Xin Cheng felt that she must have heard a fantasy, otherwise why would she hear such a joke?

Otherwise, she is dreaming now, but this dream is too annoying. What is wrong with this dream? Why does she dream of becoming a husband and wife with this nasty man Jiang Jing Zhi?

She blinked. Jiang Jing Zhi was still in front of her, looking at her with complicated eyes. She pinched herself again, which shouldn't hurt. After all, she was dreaming, but it was so painful that she almost shed tears. She pinched too hard!

So, this is not a dream! But why does she never remember when she married him? She was obviously only eighteen years old, and she had just quarreled with her father!

When I wake up, the sky have change color.

Jiang Jing Zhi didn't speak, he kept looking at her with eyes that she couldn't guess. Makes her uncomfortable, she bit her lower lip before she said, "You said... now is our sixth year of marriage? In other words, I married you when I was eighteen?"

At that time, didn't she hate him? How could she marry him?

She subconsciously reached out her hand to touched and rubbed her head. Trying to figure out what was going on, but she touched the bandage on her head and remembered the cause of her head pain.

She was injured. But how did she get hurt?

"Yes, you married me when you were eighteen. We have been married for six years." Jiang Jingzhi replied.

"Why?" she asked.

Why did she marry him without loving him? Why is she hurt? Why did she have lost six years?

There were many questions in her mind, her thoughts became confused, she couldn't figure it out, she didn't understand, and her heart began to panic. She was completely unfamiliar with everything now.

Does this mean that she will live with him in love in the future?

At the thought of this, she frowned, living with someone she hated was a torture, right?

"Why did I become like this?" She raised her eyes and looked at him suspiciously, "Jiang Jing Zhi, are you lying to me?"

She hoped he was lying to her!

Jiang Jing Zhi's heart trembled, his expression unchanged, but the slightly trembling hands on his side revealed his emotions, but Mu Xin Cheng did not notice.

He asked back, "What did I lie to you?"

Mu Xin Cheng got off the bed, stood in front of him, raised her head and clenched her fist and shouted, "You must be lying to me, right! How could this be 2016? It's not April Fools' Day, you make such a joke with me!"

Her long hair draped softly on her shoulders, her face is very pale, doesn't see a trace of blood, her head is still wrapped in bandages, her body in pajamas is very thin, the whole person is soft and weak, but her eyes are very agile, full of brilliance, and has the vitality of a girl.

Jiang Jing Zhi couldn't remember how long he hadn't seen her look like this. In his memory, her eyes were always desperate, hollow, and resentful.

She seemed to have changed back to the girl he had seen for the first time, a girl full of vitality all over her body, a girl who made people headache but throbbed.

-----------------------------------------------

Don't forget to like, comment and share yo~ :D

Thanks for reading this ;)