11

She Wants To Divorce

On the way to the cemetery, Mu Xin Cheng didn't know how to describe her feelings. Her father had passed away for six years. If she was twenty-four, she would have accepted this fact and would not have such a sad feeling again, right?

But she now only has the memory of eighteen years old. She had just finished arguing with her father a few days ago, and now she has to accept the fact that he has passed away. It is really difficult for her to be sad.

On the way here, she bought a bunch of gypsophila (baby's breath plant) and followed Jiang Jing Zhi to her father's grave.

When she saw the photo on the tombstone, her eyes were flooded with tears, standing still holding flowers and pursing her lips stubbornly not wanting to cry.

Jiang Jing Zhi stood beside her with his hands in his pockets. Seeing her tears, he stretched out his hands and gently hugged her shoulders.

If at other times, Mu Xin Cheng would definitely push his hand away, so as not to take advantage of him, but at this moment, when she was most vulnerable, she did not want to push him away, and even actively embraced him. She took the initiative to lean on his arms.

Because, besides relying on him, she doesn't know who to rely on now.

Leaving the cemetery, her eyes is so red, but she stopped crying.

Whether she accepts it or not, facts are facts, and now is not the time for her to be sad. At this time, she should think about the future. And the man in her future, she has to talk with him seriously.

Jiang Jing Zhi took her to dinner. Along the way, she looked out of the car window and found that the city she used to be familiar with seemed to have become a little less familiar to her, just like she was filled with confusion about the world.

Jiang Jing Zhi took her to Pin Yuan. What surprised her was that after so many years, Pin Yuan was exactly the same as before. This made her feel a little familiar and not so panicked.

She still remembered that the first time she saw Jiang Jing Zhi was in Pin Yuan.

At that time, the relationship between her and her dad was very tense, because the little wife he married just gave him a son. She felt that his caring for himself was given to his younger son, and she was like a child that nobody wanted. Always make something to get his attention.

That day was the dinner between her dad and Jiang Jing Zhi. The two were business partners. Even though they had a difference in age, they seemed to have a good relationship with one another. Otherwise, Jiang Jing Zhi would not have been such a busybody at that time. Her father asked him to take care of her, and he would really take care of her.

Obviously it seems to have just happened, but for others, it has been six years.

"What are you thinking?"

The two of them sat in the box, and Jiang Jing Zhi poured her a cup of tea, which was fragrant.

Only then did Mu Xin Cheng regained her senses, raised her eyes to look at him, cleared her throat, and said, "Jiang Jing Zhi, I think we should have a good talk."

"Talked about what?" Jiang Jing Zhi asked indifferently.

Mu Xin Cheng said, "Talk about our divorce!"

She doesn't care why she wants to marry him, and no matter how they get along in the past six years, she only knows that she doesn't want to continue this marriage with him. She doesn't love him, and she hates him, why should she force herself?

So, she wants to divorce!

-------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to like, comment and share yo~ :D

Thanks for reading this ;)

-----

What do you think Jiang Jing Zhi will say??