47

Stay Away From This Person In The Future

"Who is this person?" Lin Xu frowned and asked, leaning against Mu Xin Cheng's ear.

Mu Xin Cheng looked at Bai Yu Ting, and said to him, "Someone Jiang Jing Zhi knows."

She actually didn't know who Bai Yu Ting was, she only knew that he knew Jiang Jing Zhi.

The two of them were whispering, but Bai Yu Ting didn't hear clearly, and still had a smile on his face, "Sister-in-law, is this your friend?"

Before Mu Xin Cheng answered, Lin Xu stopped her and said, "Jiang Jing Zhi's people, shouldn't get involved with him!"

For his impoliteness, Bai Yu Ting shrugged and didn't care, his gaze fell on Mu Xin Cheng, "Does my sister-in-law like roses? Give you one!"

He was holding a bunch of flowers in his hand, and as soon as he finished speaking, he pulled out one and handed it to Mu Xin Cheng.

Mu Xin Cheng didn't like flowers very much either. He gave her and she took it subconsciously. After taking it, she reacted, "This is not really good right? Are you going to give it to your girlfriend? Give me one, then isn't it one hole empty?"

"It's okay, I just get it!" Bai Yu Ting sorted it out, and then said, "And this is not for my girlfriend, I don't have a girlfriend, this is for my sister!"

After speaking, he glanced at her and added, "My sister is in the sanatorium now."

"Oh yeah?" Mu Xin Cheng was not interested in this topic, and it had nothing to do with her, and did not take his words to heart.

Lin Xu frowned, he didn't like Bai Yu Ting.

This kid, just make him not feel very good with him, as if there was something in his words.

After Bai Yu Ting left, he said to Mu Xin Cheng, "Stay away from this person in the future."

Mu Xin Cheng glanced at him, "What are you doing? I don't know him much!"

Lin Xu touched his chin, "I always feel that kid is not a good person!"

Mu Xin Cheng shrugged, "You are not pleasing to everyone who know Jiang Jing Zhi!"

Lin Xu shrugged, what she said is true, he just hates Jiang Jing Zhi!

Mu Xin Cheng didn't know what 'enemies always clash on narrow road' was before, but today, she got a taste of it.

Because they had just strolled around for a while, they were met with acquainted again, moreover, it was her mother-in-law and sister-in-law!

Wang Lin and Jiang Zi Yan were also shopping in this mall, and they were directly meet head to head with Mu Xin Cheng, both of them were taken aback.

Mu Xin Cheng knows very well how much the other party hates her. If she pretends not to see them at this moment, will she be a bit impolite?

But after all, they were Jiang Jing Zhi's mother and younger sister. No matter how she hated them, she couldn't give others a handle, so she had to greet them and say hello, "It's a coincidence, I didn't expect to see you here, how are you?"

She doesn't know what to call, she can't call her mother, can she? She can't shout out to someone who doesn't like herself.

Wang Lin didn't care either, her expression was always faint, "It's a coincidence, are you going shopping with your friends?"

With that, her eyes fell on Lin Xu with an inquiring gaze.

My daughter-in-law went shopping with a strange man, saying that it is impossible to have no idea.

Jiang Zi Yan did not hide her dislike of Mu Xin Cheng at this moment, and said to her in a malicious tone, "You go out with a man, do you want to give my brother a green hat?" (TL note: green hat is an expression used when a woman cheats on her boyfriend or husband)