21

Don't You Just Love His Face?

Jiang Jing Zhi made the dinner. Lin Xu was very surprised by this incident. Looking at Mu Xin Cheng's proper manner, he actually thought that their family of three might really be able to be together happily.

He shook his head quickly and got rid of the terrifying thought in his mind.

Even if Jiang Jing Zhi pretended to look like a good husband, it was not worth the harm he had done to Mu Xin Cheng over the years.

Mu Xin Cheng was still thinking about asking Lin Xu questions, no matter what he will leave after dinner, but she still didn't figure out anything.

While Jiang Jing Zhi went to clean up the dishes and chopsticks after the meal, Mu Xin Cheng hurried to Lin Xu and asked, "Xiao Lin Zi, you must know what happened with me and Jiang Jing Zhi these years, right? Then tell me, do I get along well with him?"

This question really knocked Lin Xu down.

He wanted to say everything he knew, but when he thought of Jiang Jing Zhi's warning, he wilted.

This person, Jiang Jing Zhi, did what he said. He saw that Mu Xin Cheng who was sad before was no longer in his eyes. Perhaps it was a good thing that she would never remember it for a lifetime.

He said, "I didn't live with you, how do I know how you two get along! But Xin Cheng, I never agreed with you from beginning to end. When you were going to marry him, I also opposed it."

It's a pity that she was like a ghost in the heartbeat at the time, once she recognized Jiang Jing Zhi she never looked back.

But think about it, back then, when she was most helpless, Jiang Jing Zhi was always by her side to accompany her. She falls in love with Jiang Jing Zhi, is a logical thing.

Only...

He was still shaking his mind, and Mu Xin Cheng's words brought back his wandering mind.

"Then why don't you object to the end! I can't even imagine what I love about him." Mu Xin Cheng couldn't help sighing.

The lack of memory for six years is really a sad thing.

Lin Xu glanced sideways at her, "Don't you just love his face? Don't be fascinated by him again, then I can't save you!"

When Mu Xin Cheng heard this, her face flushed and she retorted loudly, "I am not! What if he is handsome? Am I the kind of superficial person who only looks at his face?"

Lin Xu glanced at her with contempt, "Isn't it? When you secretly fell in love with Qin Yue, didn't you also have a fancy for his face?"

Mu Xin Cheng was originally angry, he misunderstood her, she also looked at the connotation!

But when she heard that name, she would still have bump in her heart, grabbing his arm and asking, "Oh yeah, what's going on with him now? Isn't he also have a family?"

After all, it's been six years, isn't she married too!

"Why, do you still care about him?"

"Nonsense, that was my first love!"

As soon as Mu Xin Cheng finished speaking out loud, Jiang Jing Zhi walked over from there, and obviously heard her.

She didn't know why, but she felt guilty.

What guilty conscience? You didn't let her have first love?

Jiang Jing Zhi didn't say anything. He brought a plate of fruit and put it on the coffee table. He raised his eyes and looked at Lin Xu indifferently, "It's late, you should go back."

----------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment, and share