50

Familiar Then Leads To Fondness And Then Married

"Someone came to you later. We all thought you were in some trouble. Now that I see you well, I have to tell the lady boss when I go back, let the lady boss rest assured!"

Hearing this, Mu Xin Cheng came back to her senses, "Someone is looking for me? Male or female?"

The other party thought for a while, and then said, "At that time, a few cars came and a few people in black came down. They looked for a while in the store, and then asked us a few questions. They left without finding you! There are still people in the car, but we haven't gotten down, and we didn't see who it was."

When Mu Xin Cheng listened, she suddenly felt that that person must be Jiang Jing Zhi.

She left here for City B. Before Jiang Jing Zhi found her, she left again. So, did she run away from home?

She remembered that Jiang Jing Zhi had said that sometimes when he made her upset, she would run away from home, so two years ago, did she run away from home too?

These mysteries could not be solved before she retrieved the memory.

When Jiang Jing Zhi arrived, she stood alone leaning on the fence in a daze.

It wasn't until Jiang Jing Zhi came to her that her vision dimmed before she came back to her senses and raised her eyes to look at him, "Jiang Jing Zhi, did I often run away from home before?"

Before Jiang Jing Zhi's stretched out hand reached her head, he heard her words, and he was taken aback, "Why do you suddenly ask?"

"Curious." Mu Xin Cheng subconsciously didn't want her to know the person she just arrived. "You haven't finished talking last time. I want to know about the love and relationship with you. I want to know now. You tell me!"

Jiang Jing Zhi still stretched out his hand to touch her head, took advantage of the situation, took her shoulders, and circled her in his arms, "Find a place to sit down and talk about it!"

The two sat down in a coffee shop. Mu Xin Cheng was afraid that the topic would be biased by him, so she hurriedly followed up with the words just now, "Now you can talk!"

Jiang Jing Zhi glanced at her, "Where did we talked about last time?"

"Speak until we are familiar then leads to fondness and then get married?" Mu Xin Cheng couldn't wait to remind him.

Jiang Jing Zhi said, "Then we have Nianbao. You leave school and stay at home with the child, just like I told you before. After all, you are still young, and sometimes you are too self-willed. You are unhappy after being told a few words by me, and then you run away from home like a child."

He stared at her as he spoke, watching her expression.

Mu Xin Cheng frowned, "I'm not like a child!"

"You are like a child now."

Mu Xin Cheng grimaced at him immediately, scoundrel! Then, what kind of man is he who has a child with a child?

"Then how many times have I ran away from home?" she continued to ask.

Jiang Jing Zhi looked at her, "Many times."

Mu Xin Cheng thought for a while, and then asked, "Where did I go? How long is the longest time away from home?"

The woman just said that they had been colleagues for several months, so how angry was she to run away from home for a few months?

Jiang Jing Zhi's expression suddenly became serious, "Cheng er, tell me, did someone tell you something? Is it Lin Xu, or... Qin Yue?"