13

Is There A Hidden Treasure In The House, Or Who Do You Want To Guard Against?

Mu Xin Cheng had no chance to say no, Jiang Jing Zhi made a call to ask others to come and take her back. This attitude is beyond doubt.

That's right, this is Jiang Jing Zhi!

From the first meeting, he has treated her with this unquestionable attitude, giving her no opportunity to argue regardless of her wishes!

Therefore, Jiang Jing Zhi is still Jiang Jing Zhi, the Jiang Jing Zhi she hates!

Jiang Jing Zhi waited until the car came to pick her up before he got in his car and left.

Mu Xin Cheng sat in the back seat and looked out the window with her chin on his side. In the past few years, the city has changed a lot, and it has been very different from the memory.

The world is always in motion, except for her standing in place, everything has changed.

She couldn't help sighing, her eyes full of confusion.

The person driving in the driver's seat couldn't help but secretly look at her in the rearview mirror. Mu Xin Cheng didn't want to pay attention to it, but he kept looking at her. She was tired of seeing him, so she turned his head and glare to him, "What do you look at? Yi Qian Xin, look again, believe it or not, I will dig out your eyes?"

The man called Yi Qian Xin was shocked, "Do you remember me?!"

Mu Xin Cheng rolled her eyes, "Why don't I remember you? Isn't you a dog beside Jiang Jing Zhi! Always follow him to help him bully the weak, I'll remember you even if you turn into ashes!"

How could she not remember Yi Qian Xin? After all, this person has been around since the first time she met Jiang Jing Zhi. Following Jiang Jing Zhi's instructions, he caught her who ran away from home several times. New and old hatred added up to countless day. Didn't expect that after six years, he was still a running dog beside Jiang Jing Zhi!

Yi Qian Xin also reacted, remembering that the boss said that she had just forgotten these six years, not completely amnesia.

He originally thought she was pretending, but now seeing her attitude toward him, he knew that she was really amnesia, not pretending.

Otherwise, how could Mu Xin Cheng, who is 24 years old, talk to him with the attitude of 18 years old? Moreover, in memory, she always...

"What's the look in your eyes?" Mu Xin Cheng didn't like the way he looked at him. It was so complicated, just like Jiang Jing Zhi, it seemed to have many secrets, but she didn't know anything.

Yi Qian Xin is as annoying as Jiang Jing Zhi!

Yi Qian Xin came back to his senses and told her, "It's nothing, ma'am, you're too worried."

"Wait, what do you call me?!" Mu Xin Cheng's face turned black when she heard this name. What is madam? She didn't want to be Jiang Jing Zhi's wife.

Yi Qian Xin immediately changed his name, "Miss Mu."

Humph! Fair enough to look at his face!

Yi Qian Xin sent her home, and only after watching her enter the house, did he call Jiang Jing Zhi to report safety.

Mu Xin Cheng returned to the house again, and she noticed that there were a lot of bodyguards around the house, and the two that she saw last time turned out to be just one of them.

She frowned, wondering if Jiang Jing Zhi was sick? Need so many bodyguards at home? Is there a hidden treasure in the house, or who do you want to guard against?

Inexplicably, her chest was a little tight and uncomfortable.

--------------------------------------------------

Like, comment, and share please :D