32

This is Her

When Mu Xin Cheng heard this, her face immediately sank and glared at them, "I just want to go out by myself, can you control it?"

Jiang Jing Zhi is really annoying, so why not let her go out by herself? She was asked to take these people out every day, and others thought she was going to do something, nothing at all.

The bodyguard did not speak, but did not give in at all, still blocking her.

Just now, the young man suddenly realized at this moment, "So you are Brother Jing's wife!"

Mu Xin Cheng glanced at him and suddenly grabbed his hand and said to him, "Handsome man, do you have a car? Are you free now? Can you give me a ride?"

As she said, she pulled him out. The bodyguard wanted to stop her. She immediately glared at them, "Jiang Jing Zhi just said that I can't go out alone, but I have someone with me now, you can't stop me!"

Her fallacy really makes people wonder how to react.

The bodyguards glanced at each other, worried, Mu Xin Cheng had already taken the man away and got into his car. When the bodyguards reacted, they had already driven away!

Seeing that she is getting further and further away from home, Mu Xin Cheng feels very happy that they always interfere with her going out, huh, isn't she coming out yet?

The man driving next to her glanced at her and introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Bai Yu Ting, this is the first time met, please give me more advice."

Mu Xin Cheng didn't want to teach him anything, and didn't care about what he said, but told him where she wanted to go.

Bai Yu Ting drove her to the destination she was going to. As soon as the car stopped, Mu Xin Cheng said thank you and got off the car, but he got off the car with her and walked with her.

Mu Xin Cheng frowned and looked at him, "Why are you following me?"

Bai Yu Ting looked innocent, "Didn't you just ask me to accompany you? You are Brother Jing's wife, that is, you are also my friend. Tell me what you want."

Mu Xin Cheng ignored him, and no matter what he wanted to do, she was going to the hair salon now. She had endured this long hair for a long time, and she was still not used to it. She came here just to cut it off!

Bai Yu Ting came to this salon with her. He was surprised when he heard her say to cut her hair short, "Why? Your long hair is beautiful!"

Mu Xin Cheng rolled her eyes directly, good or not does it matter to him?

In the end, Mu Xin Cheng still cut her hair, she looked at herself in the mirror, that beautiful short hair, this is her!

The corners of her mouth were raised, very satisfied with what she looked like.

Bai Yu Ting looked at and touched his chin, and had to sigh, "It turns out that your short hair is also pretty!"

Mu Xin Cheng smiled triumphantly, of course, didn't know how many girls were so enchanted back then!

Bai Yu Ting's phone rang at this time, and he picked it up to answer, "Brother Jing?"

After a while, he handed the phone to Mu Xin Cheng, "Brother Jing is looking for you."

Mu Xin Cheng glanced at his mobile phone and curled her lips. Only then did she remember that she did not bring a mobile phone when she went out.

In fact, she didn't really want to answer this call. She had guessed in her heart that Jiang Jing Zhi must preach to her, she hates being preached!

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget like, comment, share