09

Cheng er, Good Morning

The child was lying beside the bed, looking at her pitifully.

Mu Xin Cheng has no experience with children, and never likes children. At the moment, she doesn't know how to react. She sits on the other side of the bed and looks at the child far away.

"Mama, Mama!" The child was struggling to climb onto the bed with his short legs, calling his mother constantly.

Although she didn't like it, the child was said to be her own child. Seeing him crawling so hard, she felt a little unbearable. She moved towards him, stretched her hand and pulled him up.

The child threw himself into her arms happily, "Mama, Mama! Nianbao wants to sleep with you!"

Mu Xin Cheng froze. The child was soft, warm, and the fleshy little body moved around in her arms. She had never felt it before. It was completely strange. She really couldn't imagine how she could giving birth to such a child?

When Jiang Jing Zhi came in, the room was very quiet. He paused and then lightened his steps. When he came to the bed, he was taken aback again, and saw two figures lying on the bed, one large and one small.

The child was lying obediently in Mu Xin Cheng's arms, and Mu Xin Cheng was already asleep.

Seeing this scene, Jiang Jing Zhi suddenly stretched out his hand to cover his eyes and raised the corners of his mouth. He was laughing, but tears came out between his fingers.

The next day, Mu Xin Cheng was awakened by the heat.

When she opened her eyes, she found a soft heating element on her body, and his short hands and legs stuck to her like an octopus. No wonder she was so hot!

She originally wanted to push the child away, but when she saw his sleeping face like an angel, she couldn't move her hands.

She stared at his face, the eyelashes are too long, so it makes people jealous! She looked at his fleshy little face again, even if she closed her eyes, she could still see her own shadow...and Jiang Jing Zhi's shadow from his little face.

This shows that this child is really their child.

Yesterday, she didn't take a closer look. Today, she saw the child seriously. She was in a mixed mood. After all, she only has the memory of eighteen years old and is not ready to be a mother. How will she get along with this child in the future?

In fact, the biggest problem is how to get along with Jiang Jing Zhi. She didn't get along well with him before. She didn't think she could get along well with him in the future. As long as she thought of the future, she panicked. All kinds of unknowns, plus, she still doesn't know what the world is like.

I only found out yesterday that my father was gone, so what happened?

The only one who can give her the answer is Jiang Jing Zhi.

She didn't want to cling to him and rely on him, but now, it seemed that besides her, she didn't know who to rely on.

"Woke up?"

She was still in a daze, she didn't know when Jiang Jing Zhi came in.

She pointed to the child in her arms and asked him to hurry take him away. She maintained this position for a long time, and it was numb for a long time.

Jiang Jing Zhi raised the corner of his mouth, and the phoenix eyes were full of smiles. He gently hugged his son in his arms and let him lie on his shoulders to continue sleeping, while his smiling eyes fell on Mu Xin Cheng who rubbed her arm, "Cheng er, good morning."

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to like, comment and share yo~ :D

Thanks for reading this ;)

-----

Aiihh~~ my lil heart XD

Why I found that this "Cheng er, good morning" is sweeter than honey XD