72

I'm Really Afraid She Will Commit Suicide Again

Jiang Jing Zhi only said a word to the bodyguard, "Let her follow, look after her."

The bodyguard obeyed the instructions and did not force Mu Xin Cheng to get out of the car. Instead, two bodyguards got in the car and prepared to drive Nianbao back to the kindergarten.

Mu Xin Cheng was surprised, Jiang Jing Zhi agreed?

She begged him for so long before, but he ignored him, but now he let her out so readily?

Is this fraud?

She squinted her eyes and looked suspicious, and she was brooding about him not coming home yesterday.

"Mama, do you want to go to school with me?" the child's crisp and tender voice came.

Mu Xin Cheng looked down at the child in her arms and saw that his bright big eyes were full of hope. She also pulled her thoughts back, smiled at the child, touched his face and said to him, "Of course! Mama goes to school with Nianbao, is Nianbao happy?"

"Happy!" The child showed a big smile, took her hand and said to her, "Mama, I will introduce my good friend to you later, OK?"

"Okay!" As if infected with the excitement of the child, Mu Xin Cheng no longer entangled Jiang Jing Zhi's absence from home at night for the time being.

But just as Jiang Jing Zhi hung up, Bai Yu Ting behind him called out, "Brother Jing..."

The tiredness on Jiang Jing Zhi's face couldn't be concealed. He turned to look at him, and said in a deep voice, "You don't need to go back to the company today. Stay here. Call me if there's anything."

After he said this, he was ready to leave. Bai Yu Ting called him again, "Brother Jing, you...can you come often in the future? You know, she wants to see you."

Jiang Jing Zhi paused and glanced at him, "She doesn't even know who she is, how could she want to see me."

Bai Yu Ting retorted excitedly, "But even if she looks like this now, you are the most important to her. I believe she still knows you in her subconscious!"

After finishing speaking, he raised his eyes to meet Jiang Jing Zhi's thin eyes, and he couldn't help being discouraged, "I know, everything has changed now, and you already have someone else in your heart, but at least, she used to be important to you. Looking at the love in the past, you should take more time to accompany her, okay? Otherwise, I'm really afraid that she will commit suicide again!"

Jiang Jing Zhi stood there for a while, and finally left without saying anything.

Bai Yu Ting looked at his leaving back for a long time, and finally frowned, his face was a little heavy, and he turned and walked in the other direction.

This sanatorium is well-known in the city. It has a variety of resources, high-quality nursing, internationally renowned nutritionists, and doctors with superb medical skills. Those who can come in are wealthy and respectable people.

In one of the rooms, on a big bed, was lying a pale woman. It could be seen that her exposed wrists were wrapped in layers of gauze.

Bai Yu Ting sat aside and looked at her sleeping on the tranquilizer, with a heavy heart, "Sister, can you still awake?"

No one will answer the questions raised.

He sighed deeply and stayed here with her.