17

Jing Zhi You Lied To Me

Before going to bed at night, she felt she had to talk to him.

"Jiang Jing Zhi, you lied to me!" Mu Xin Cheng complained to him before he hugged her up.

Jiang Jing Zhi paused and trembled in his heart. He looked down at the little woman in front of him, "What did I lie to you?"

Mu Xin Cheng snorted, did not notice his strangeness, and continued to complain, "Didn't you say that the swimming pool will be filled with water? It has been a few days, and the swimming pool still has no drop of water!"

She still didn't notice that Jiang Jing Zhi's nerves that were originally tense because of her words were now loosen up.

He put his arms around her and raised the corners of his mouth, "I will definitely let someone fix it tomorrow, okay?"

Mu Xin Cheng doesn't bother to resist his hug now, and she curls her lips, "I still want to go out for a walk, don't keep saying that I will get lost, I won't get lost, no matter how big the city changes, there will still be a place I'm familiar with? I'm so bored at home alone, I don't want to stay here anymore."

Jiang Jing Zhi's eyes sank. If Mu Xin Cheng raised his eyes, she would surely see his dark face, but she didn't. She continued to complain, "I'm such a big person, you can't always restrict me. I still have to find my friends! Oh yeah, what about Lin Xu and others? Do you have their contact information?"

She doesn't even have a mobile phone now, and she doesn't know how to contact them.

She must tell Lin Xu that God made a joke with her and let her marry Jiang Jing Zhi! Perhaps Lin Xu also knew why she was with Jiang Jing Zhi?

Hearing this name, Jiang Jing Zhi's eyes flashed before he said, "I don't know his contact information."

"Huh?" Mu Xin Cheng raised her eyes and frowned, not believing, "What about my phone? My phone should have his contact information, you give me my phone."

Jiang Jing Zhi looked at her, "Your phone broke, and you haven't contacted him in recent years."

"How is it possible!" Mu Xin Cheng didn't believe his nonsense, "You are lying to me again, right?"

She has such a strong relationship with Lin Xu. Even after six years, she feels that her relationship with him is still as good, so how can she not contact him for several years?

She felt that Jiang Jing Zhi was lying to her!

There was no wave on Jiang Jing Zhi's face, "I didn't lie to you, but if you really want to see him, I will help you find him."

Mu Xin Cheng still didn't understand that even if she got married, she couldn't cut off contact with her best buddies!

She originally thought that the blank of the past six years would be nothing, but now she knows that the past six years are really important. She wants to figure out many things, but everything is so unprepared.

She poked his chest with her hand and said to him, "Then you help me find him, I want to see him!"

"Okay." Jiang Jing Zhi agreed.

Only then did Mu Xin Cheng feel relieved. She had to figure out why she and Lin Xu hadn't been in contact for so many years, her best friend, she didn't want to lose!

However, Mu Xin Cheng didn't know that Jiang Jing Zhi first met with Lin Xu before she met him.

-------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment, share :D

----

NGL, I was so shock reading the title, I thought she finally remember something