33

Why Did You Cut Your Hair?

But Mu Xin Cheng had no choice but to pick up the phone and put it to his ear to answer. She just gave a hello, and Jiang Jing Zhi's low voice came through the phone, and only said one sentence, "Stay where you are. Don't go anywhere!"

After speaking, there was a beeping sound of being hung up.

Mu Xin Cheng sighed, she did nothing wrong, why should she stay here waiting for him to come?

What are you doing waiting for him? Isn't he busy? She is only going out, still need his boss to come and take care of her?

She felt that Jiang Jing Zhi was going to come and preach to her, she was not happy, anyway, her hair was cut, of course she was leaving.

Before she took two steps, she was held back by someone. Mu Xin Cheng glared over and saw Bai Yu Ting holding her hand.

"What?" Mu Xin Cheng asked him unceremoniously, and threw his hand away.

His value has been used up by her, and he could roll long ago.

It's just that Bai Yu Ting not only didn't get out of the way, but he was also nosy, "Didn't Brother Jing asked you to wait for him here? Where are you going?"

"What does it have to do with you?" Mu Xin Cheng gave him a look. When was it his turn to take care of her affairs?

But Bai Yu Ting still blocked her way, "But Brother Jing is here now, you can't go."

The more she wanted to go, the more she couldn't go, Mu Xin Cheng was going to get angry, what on earth did it have to do with him? Is he, like Yi Qian Xin, Jiang Jing Zhi's dog?

Bai Yu Ting was also very insistent. No matter how she stared at him, he just stopped her from leaving. Mu Xin Cheng had already hated him to death in his heart, so don't give her a chance, otherwise she must kill him!

As a result, because of his delay, Jiang Jing Zhi arrived before she could leave.

When she saw his tall figure, she shrank her neck inexplicably, a little frightened. After all, this man was still terrible sometimes. She had been frightened, and her heart lingered.

When Jiang Jing Zhi saw her, he was taken aback.

Seeing his expression, Mu Xin Cheng subconsciously reached out and touched her beautiful short hair. Only then did she remember that she had just cut her hair and finally restored her nature, but what does his expression mean? Is it weird for her to be like this? But she has short hair!

Jiang Jing Zhi did not expect that she would cut her hair.

He didn't insist on her having long hair. He never asked for it. She chose to have long hair at the beginning, and she decided by herself. After so long, after so many years, he almost couldn't remember her short hair.

Now her hair is short, as if the feeling of weakness has disappeared, her eyes are very bright, the spirit is very vigorous, he can't help but think of their first meeting, that's how she was at that time It makes people's eyes bright, and the displayed personality is unforgettable.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Mu Xin Cheng couldn't bear it and finally spoke.

His eyes made her feel uncomfortable.

Jiang Jing Zhi returned to his senses, stood in front of her, reached out to touch her short hair, and asked, "Why did you cut your hair?"

Mu Xin Cheng opened his hand with a snap, and replied, "I like it!"

-----------------------------------------------

Don't forget like, comment share yah :D