62

The Person You Love Is Me

Mu Xin Cheng, who was sitting in the back seat of the car, felt uneasy. She never expected Jiang Jing Zhi can find here!

She told him not to worry about her. Sure enough, that man would not listen to her, but it seemed as if it were natural to think about it. How could he let her go free, after all, she usually had to let a bodyguard follow when she went out. But she didn't know, is he going to get angry when waiting?

Jiang Jing Zhi, who is angry, should be terrible, right?

She shook her mind, and Yi Qian Xin suddenly said to her, "Miss Mu, do you know that the boss almost turned the entire city out in order to find you? You disappeared suddenly. It's really scary. Don't do this again in the future, otherwise..."

He didn't say the following words, and suddenly felt that it was not appropriate for him to say it.

Mu Xin Cheng is still waiting for him to finish speaking, what's wrong with half of it?

However, the entire city is turned over? Is it such an exaggeration? Didn't she send him text messages?

Soon, Jiang Jing Zhi appeared. She originally wanted to ask Yi Qian Xin a question, but she immediately dispelled the idea when she saw him.

Jiang Jing Zhi got in the car, and Yi Qian Xin started the car and left.

Mu Xin Cheng's nerves were tense, sitting obediently by the side, looking sideways at the car window, but not turning his head to look at Jiang Jing Zhi.

After all, she was at fault, she ran out with Qin Yue without his consent. How dare she look at him now? Isn't she afraid of being scolded by him?

Jiang Jing Zhi didn't pay attention to her either. She could feel the low pressure coming from him even without looking at her, asking herself what should be done in her heart?

Will she be beaten by Jiang Jing Zhi? He is a man, shouldn't he be able to beat women?

In her wild thoughts, they arrived at their destination without knowing it.

Only when Mu Xin Cheng came back to his senses, she realized that it was in front of another hotel.

Jiang Jing Zhi still didn't say anything, and got out of the car first. She obediently followed behind him and walked into the elevator together.

In this small space, there were only two of them. She stared at the rising number, but didn't look at him beside her.

This kind of suppressing atmosphere is uncomfortable!

Following him into the hotel room, Mu Xin Cheng stood a little bit helpless, his attitude on the eve of the storm really made people wonder what to do, if he wanted to beat or scold, he would talk about it anyway.

Jiang Jing Zhi stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows with his hands in his pockets, as if suppressing something.

Mu Xin Cheng struggled for a while, and finally took the initiative to walk over, standing behind him, looking down at his toes, and whispering, "I'm sorry."

If she doesn't say anything, she will be suffocated.

Jiang Jing Zhi only turned around at this time, his eyes were as deep as a pool, as if he was holding up something, and then he spoke for a while, "You were eating alone with him before? Except these two times, when did you meet him?"

Mu Xin Cheng not responding his question for a while, Jiang Jing Zhi approached step by step, "Mu Xin Cheng, do you like him so much? Like until want to cross the ocean with him to come here desperately? You say you have a crush on him for ten years. You like him. What about your love to me? The person you love is me!"

_____________________

Heyo~ long time no see. Hope y'all doing great 😁

Anyway, are you guys still waiting for the update or no? I'm thinking of dropping this one actually 😅