34

Sure Enough To Be Preached

"It's pretty." Jiang Jing Zhi said.

"Really?" Mu Xin Cheng couldn't believe it. He turned out to say this. Since it looks good, what was his expression just now?

Jiang Jing Zhi nodded, "Really."

As soon as he finished speaking, his face turned serious, "Why did you come out with him? Do you know him? You just left in his car so boldly? What did I tell you before? You want to go out, you can, let the bodyguards send you off, but when did I say you can go out with others?"

Sure enough to be preached!

Mu Xin Cheng had a guilty conscience, but was unwilling to be said, and retorted in a low voice, "Didn't you know him? He is not a bad person!"

Although she didn't think he was a good person, he was someone he knew, so there should be no problem, right? In fact, it's really fine, isn't it? Isn't she standing here properly.

"It's my business that I know him. Before I call him, how can you be sure that I really know him? If someone pretends to lie to you, do you believe it too?"

This word, she didn't refute it at the moment, and she curled her lips and looked depressed.

That is, can you stop telling her in front of so many people?

Bai Yu Ting stood aside and watched them without interjecting, being a very quiet audience.

Mu Xin Cheng cursed him in her heart. If he hadn't stopped her, she would have run away, so why would she stand here and be scolded by Jiang Jing Zhi!

Jiang Jing Zhi glanced at her, then raised his eyes to Bai Yu Ting, "When did you come back?"

Bai Yu Ting grinned immediately, "I just came back, I come to you right away. Brother Jing, I'm sorry, I brought my sister-in-law out without notifying you, I'm really sorry."

There was no expression on Jiang Jing Zhi's face, "Don't do this kind of thing again! You go back first, and go to the company to find me tomorrow."

"Oh, see you tomorrow!" Bai Yu Ting was very obedient, and Jiang Jing Zhi let him go, and he really left.

Mu Xin Cheng stayed with him in this salon, she wanted to leave too, she was seen as a monkey now.

Jiang Jing Zhi stretched out his hand, took her hand, and dragged her away from here.

At this moment, Mu Xin Cheng was also obedient and did not struggle, after all, she also wanted to leave here quickly.

Coming out of the hair salon, Jiang Jing Zhi asked her, "You came out to cut your hair short?"

"Of course not!" Mu Xin Cheng was afraid that if she say yes, he will immediately sent her back, so she denied it quickly.

Jiang Jing Zhi looked at her and motioned to her to continue.

Only then did Mu Xin Cheng say, "I'm going to find a job."

When Jiang Jing heard this, he frowned, "You haven't graduated from university yet, what kind of job are you looking for? Didn't I say come to the company if you want to work?"

"I don't want it, I have to find a job by myself!" Mu Xin Cheng said ambitiously.

In fact, she didn't want to see him every day, and she was so annoying, she wanted to stay away now.

Jiang Jing Zhi couldn't be ignorant of what she was thinking about. It was because of knowing that he was so uncomfortable in his heart.

He stared at her deeply for a long time, and saw that she was embarrassing before he said, "Forget about work, I think you should go back and finish college first!"

------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment, share :)