14

I Won't Divorce You

She slept in the bedroom until it was dark. In her sleep, she was so uncomfortable, the scenes of dreams continued to be shown just like in theatre. She wanted to see clearly, but the more anxious she became, the more she couldn't see clearly, like being caught in a whirlpool. It looks the same.

"Cheng er..."

Who is calling her name in her ear? Is it dad?

In her memory, only dad would call her Cheng er.

Mu Xin Cheng grasped a pair of warm palms with both hands, as if grasping the lifebuoy, holding on tightly.

"Cheng er, wake up."

She slowly opened her eyes, and the voice became clear. It was not her father's voice.

After she woke up from her sleep, she knew that Jiang Jing Zhi was calling her name, and she was still holding his hands tightly. She immediately let go, frowned and sat up from the bed.

How could she use Jiang Jing Zhi as a lifebuoy? This fellow would only push her into the water.

Jiang Jing Zhi looked at her with concern, "Have a nightmare?"

Mu Xin Cheng didn't want to answer his question, so she reached out and patted her face before asking, "What time is it?"

She didn't even know that it was dark all day long, but she still felt that she couldn't sleep enough after sleeping for so long. It was because she had been dreaming.

"It's half past seven, are you hungry?" Jiang Jing Zhi stretched out his hand to help her lift her hair behind her ears, acting affectionately.

Mu Xin Cheng was not used to it, so she hid away, "I think we should talk about topics we haven't finished before."

She didn't want to procrastinate anymore, the divorce from him must be implemented now, so as not to have many dreams in the night.

Jiang Jing Zhi pursed his thin lips and his phoenix eyes were like a deep pool. Mu Xin Cheng couldn't see what he was thinking. It was so unpredictable, as if she was just a small fish and shrimp in front of him. She could not go out of his palm.

At this time, the door of the room opened, and a little cute boy walked in.

Every time Mu Xin Cheng sees this little cute boy, her heart is always tight. Is this the feeling of the most familiar stranger?

"Mama!" The child was downstairs waiting for his parents to come down to eat. After waiting for a long time, he came up to find theme. Now when he sees his mother, he just wants to stay by his mother's side, still walking on his short legs, struggling on the side of the bed.

It's just that his parents didn't help him at this moment, letting him make a fuss.

Jiang Jing Zhi said at this moment, "Cheng er, I will not divorce you."

Hearing this, Mu Xin Cheng was not happy, "Why do you say no?"

She doesn't know why they got married, anyway, she forgot, and now she doesn't want to know, all she knows is that she doesn't want to be the wife of his annoying man!

Have to live a married life, she doesn't want it!

She forgot, but Jiang Jing Zhi told her now, "Because of love, we got married six years ago."

Mu Xin Cheng looked at the wedding photo hanging on the bedside. She did smile very happily in it. She believed what he said.

He said, "The son is the fruit of our love. He is five years old."

Mu Xin Cheng looked at the child who looked like a mixture of himself and him, and she believed what he said.

However, she who only has the memory of eighteen years old hates him!

-------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment, share :D