67

Watched By Others Like A Monkey

Mu Xin Cheng didn't know where he was going to take her out at first, until she was brought to a clothing store, put on a decent white dress, and simply made her short hair. After putting on makeup, she knew she was going to attend reception with him.

She hadn't been mentally prepared of the identity of Mrs. Chi, and she had already been brought to the reception by him.

She is nervous.

Even before, she never went to this kind of reception with her father, and this time as Jiang Jing Zhi's wife, how could she not be nervous?

She didn't know if she had participated in a banquet with Jiang Jing Zhi in the past six years, but she seemed a little timid with him now.

Jiang Jing Zhi took her to talk with some business celebrities and introduced her identity. Then she realized that she didn't often participate with him.

When others heard his introduction, they looked at her one after another. Although there was still a polite smile on his face, Mu Xin Cheng always felt that their eyes were very meaningful, which made her very uncomfortable.

She is not a person who can hide her emotions, and she immediately covered her face when she was unhappy. The more annoying person was Jiang Jing Zhi. Why did he bring her to such a place?

She wanted to go out, but she didn't want to come here with him and be watched by others like a monkey.

"Unhappy?" Jiang Jing Zhi took her over to the eating area and gave her a glass of juice. "Aren't you nagging about going out?"

Mu Xin Cheng took the glass of juice, raised her eyes and glared at him, "What I want is to go out not to come to a place like this! I hate being seen as a monkey by others!"

When Jiang Jing Zhi heard her words, he couldn't help but chuckle.

Mu Xin Cheng didn't know what was funny in her words, the more he laughed, the angrier she was.

He laughed for a while before clearing his throat and telling her, "But I want others to know that you are my wife."

Mu Xin Cheng looked speechless, what is this? Declare sovereignty?

Is he still unhappy because of Qin Yue's affairs? She has already explained to him, why is he so upset?

Only then did she think of Qin Yue, and over there, she saw Qin Yue who was attending with her female companion.

Of course she was happy to see a familiar face. She had been fighting Jiang Jing Zhi these days, and she had forgotten to call him to apologize, but she didn't expect to be here.

It just there was a woman named Guo Cai Ning beside him, she was too embarrassed to go over.

Jiang Jing Zhi also found the place where her gaze was in focus, and his eyes darkened immediately. He hugged her waist from behind her and leaned against her ear and whispered, "Cheng er, did you see it? That's his fiancée. The two of them are talented and beautiful, and they match well, right? So, you should take your gaze back, otherwise, you will make me unhappy again."

He tightened her arms, she immediately clung to him, raised her eyes, and gave him an angry look, "Don't tell me that you are bothering to bring me here just to let me know that he already has a beautiful fiancée so I don't think about him!"

After speaking this paragraph without stopping, she did not breathe!